Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman Arkham City

On one hand: franking AWESOME!

On. The other, I can already see the rubber suit rotting away to nothing.

:(

I've wanted hot toys to do this license since the first game but honestly never thought they'd touch it. I even said if they did a complete line it'd be the only 1/6 batman line I'd want as, for me, its the best adaptation I've seen. The best batman film never made. :lol
Sooo excited for this and really hoping we see quite a few characters. Joker, scarecrow (especially scarecrow, one of my favourite villains and an awesome interpretations), catwoman, mr freeze, ra's al ghul
Can not wait for this.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

I saw it, and yes THIS thread was made around 2/3 minutes before that one and this is the correct section for the product as its technically a videogame license :wave

Guess McHaleyArt got a little excited... :lol

Nevertheless two is better than one. :peace

I've wanted hot toys to do this license since the first game but honestly never thought they'd touch it. I even said if they did a complete line it'd be the only 1/6 batman line I'd want as, for me, its the best adaptation I've seen. The best batman film never made.
Sooo excited for this and really hoping we see quite a few characters. Joker, scarecrow (especially scarecrow, one of my favourite villains and an awesome interpretations), catwoman, mr freeze, ra's al ghul
Can not wait for this.

^ ^
Don't forget Harley Quinn :yess:

Ahh, of course and harley. Hell, all the characters would be awesome. I'm sure I'll pick up whoever/whatever they release from this game. I'm only expecting batman and possibly joker, but also hoping they do a full line.

I never really liked the design if this particular Batman, I'll admit, though I loved the games.

Might buy, depending on how it turns out.

So glad I jumped on facebook tonight I would had totally missed this. :monkey2

At first I was like :thud: and than I was like :dance :yess:

This news is crazy !!!!! So this year Hot Toys have 4 Bat-licences !!! Batman 1989, Dark Knight Rises, Batman Returns & Arkham City !!!!
WOW I am a huge batman fan, I will buy all figures and vehicules but it's too much for one year... And with Enterbay, DC Direct, Kotobukiya it's just impossible !!!
Whatever, in a few months Hot Toys will announce Batman Forever licence, for sure and here we go again...

Another figure I want but can't afford. Joy!

What are the chances of seeing the other batman skins make it to figure form? Batman beyond look anyone??

This is so bought but takes the piss MGS wa announced more than a year ago and not one pic this was announced three hours ago and already has a pic :dunno

This news is crazy !!!!! So this year Hot Toys have 4 Bat-licences !!! Batman 1989, Dark Knight Rises, Batman Returns & Arkham City !!!!
WOW I am a huge batman fan, I will buy all figures and vehicules but it's too much for one year... And with Enterbay, DC Direct, Kotobukiya it's just impossible !!!
Whatever, in a few months Hot Toys will announce Batman Forever licence, for sure and here we go again...

I really want that Arkham Asylum and Batman Forever Batmolbiles!

Wow did not expect that. I guess i'll be in for most of what they make in this line.

What I really want:

Batman
Joker
Nightwing
Robin
Two Face
Scarecrow

Btw I don't have mod powers in this section so I can't merge the two threads :dunno
Heads up to any other mods who have DC and Video Game section powers

I was toy browsing yesterday, saw play arts batman...couldn't bring myself to buy it...it's not that bad of a figure, but...it doesn't look incredible either. Back of my mind I was thinking, ill hold off and hope HT picks up this license...lo and behold...

Thank you HT. I am literally the happiest batman fan in the world. TDKR, batman and returns, and now this.

Funny-Mill-Funny-Dogs-Collection-pic-24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back