Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

Batman
Catwoman
Harley
Freeze

But joker, Robin, Nightwing and Bane & Riddler would all be bought! If made.

+1 With Harley and Freeze being must haves :lecture But I would buy everything they released in this line.

I'd choose Batman, Harley, Catwoman and Ivy. I'd love to see the Arkham City Sirens standing all together.

Besides MGS, this is the other line that I'm really looking forward to. Can't wait to see the reveal.

After HT revealing two figures from MGS... I expect Batman and Joker, I would love a Catwoman and Harley Quin as well though.

I would buy a Mr. Freeze and Riddler though, that would be pretty cool.

I don't plat the game, but I love the look of the AC characters. I'd get all too, but would love to see,

Batman
Robin - love the hoodie
catwoman
freeze

My dream line would be that we got:
-Batman
-Joker
-Freeze
-Two-Face
-Catwoman
-Robin
-Harley
-Nightwing
-Penguin

...and either a Con-Exclusive Bruce Wayne figure or a Promo Two-Pack with the Black and White versions of Batman and Catwoman as seen in the Marketing Campaign. That sounds like a lot, but when you look at how extensive their Resident Evil line-up is, and how many of these characters have never seen a 1/6th scale figure interpretation, it just seems exciting. Hopefully, with licenses like MGS and this, as well as the RE license, HT starts being more productive with their VGMS line and getting new licenses, etc.

This is the last must-have figure for me, unless HT reveals more MGS figures or villains from Arkham City.

I wonder when they will give us teaser pics again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only Batman, Joker and Harley Quinn for me, really not all that bothered about any of the other characters. I reckon they'll probably only do Batman and maybe Joker though

Batman
Joker
Robin
Two-Face

Would probably buy all those

Batman
Joker
Harley
Catwoman

I don't see myself paying in upwards of 200 for anything other than these characters in particular

but I'd like to see them make:
Penguin
Riddler
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Mr Freeze
Bane
Killer Croc

how much do you think this will cost considering they do not need any actor/facial likeness licensing... or is there something these characters are based on ?

how much do you think this will cost considering they do not need any actor/facial likeness licensing... or is there something these characters are based on ?

$215+

Metal Gear doesn't have likeness fees. All figures are gonna be $200+ from now on i think

Not buying any but eager to see them.

Hope they have protos at Comic Con...

They had Joker there last year...no keaton batman at the time...

Would be nice if Batman had both AC AND AA gauntlets, shin guards and bat emblems -- doubt it tho -- unless maybe it was a DX, however normally they only stick with one version -- not like DX Jack Sparrow ever came with an additional Black Pearl version vest or hair piece --even there was that extra huge spyglass from the previous film.

Hope they have protos at Comic Con...

They had Joker there last year...no keaton batman at the time...

Would be nice if Batman had both arkham asylum and arkham city gauntlets, shin guards and bat emblems -- doubt it tho.

If they're able to do that from a licensing standpoint it would be good for them as it would encourage people to buy multiples.

If they're able to do that from a licensing standpoint it would be good for them as it would encourage people to buy multiples.

I'd buy multiples!! Of this Batman -- hell yeah:exactly:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw[/ame]

Sorry I had to :lol

Umm probably around $220ish

Hot Toys should just show us. I'm getting pretty sick of the lack of Batman figures lately.

I'm getting this figure for sure! MGS, Arkham City, Batman 89' and TDKR. This is a fantastic year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back