Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

Looking at the scheduled releases and "priorities" of HT(You know what I mean)..I think that we wont see specs or any prototype pics within a few months, at least..:lecture... :gah:

Last edited:

Looking at the scheduled releases and "priorities" of HT(You know what I mean)..I think that we wont see specs or any prototype pics within a few months, at least..:lecture... :gah:

Very true. Also, I doubt that Hot Toys would want to release different versions of Batman simultaneously (or have different versions out for pre-order at the same time). So, maybe we'll see something after they release their "Civilian Joker" figure, and clear up their stuff for Batman 89'. At least, I hope...

Very true. Also, I doubt that Hot Toys would want to release different versions of Batman simultaneously (or have different versions out for pre-order at the same time). So, maybe we'll see something after they release their "Civilian Joker" figure, and clear up their stuff for Batman 89'. At least, I hope...

You're obviously forgetting the Batman Returns license, that when it was announced had a 2012 release date with it and while I doubt anyone expects Hot Toys to deliver on that I would expect an early to mid 2013 release for that license.

I've said all along Hot Toys announcements more often that not come with a release year, Batman AC simply had coming soon so it would not surprise me if we don't see or hear anything more from this till the middle of 2013 at the earliest :lecture

They'll also be focusing on The Dark Knight Rises very soon, so it could be quite some time before we see this. I hope I'm wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

They'll also be focusing on The Dark Knight Rises very soon, so it could be quite some time before we see this. I hope I'm wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Yep TDKR then Batman Returns and then Batman AC

You're obviously forgetting the Batman Returns license, that when it was announced had a 2012 release date with it and while I doubt anyone expects Hot Toys to deliver on that I would expect an early to mid 2013 release for that license.

I've said all along Hot Toys announcements more often that not come with a release year, Batman AC simply had coming soon so it would not surprise me if we don't see or hear anything more from this till the middle of 2013 at the earliest :lecture

Please shut up now. Okay, thanks, bye. :lecture

(P.S. You're crushing my dreams.:monkey2)

They're probably finishing up on the Dark Knight Rises and Batman Returns figures now as we speak. DX 2.0 Joker and "Civilian Joker" are probably done.

Those hand sculpts and gauntlets for this Arkham Batman were probably brand spanking new. They were probably only a few days old, er, new. :lol

a local Etailer in Australia has the HT Arkham Bats penciled in for October.
hopefully a reveal SOON or SDCC at the earliest...

So excited for this, designing an Arkham City theme to be painted on my new PC case. :yess:

So excited for this, designing an Arkham City theme to be painted on my new PC case. :yess:

Yes, I'm also psyched for a Hot Toys Arkham City! :yess:

Would be great if you can share with us photos of your painted PC case. :hi5:

I can't wait. I can't count the times I've been tempted by the DC Direct figures. Lord, were they tempting, but this is what I was holding out for, and it looks like my patience will be rewarded. Granted, I highly doubt that this will cover anywhere near the range of characters DCD has covered, but I've always been a bit of a quality over quantity guy.

Yes, I'm also psyched for a Hot Toys Arkham City! :yess:

Would be great if you can share with us photos of your painted PC case. :hi5:

I will :) I emailed the company to get an estimate, hopefully they reply soon.

Anybody getting the BBK Comic Clown Joker to pair with your future HT Arkham City Batman?

TY-12IN-BBK-CLOWN-1__33278_zoom.jpg

HT never misses a Joker opportunity. They'll do their own Arkham Joker to pair with Batman.

SnakeDoc

Damn it HT! *sigh* Ok I'll be entering back into the HT fray with this one. I can't miss it, awesome game and I'm on a gaming collectibles bender right now.

HT never misses a Joker opportunity. They'll do their own Arkham Joker to pair with Batman.

SnakeDoc

But it's very tempting at US$55 Doc :slap

Looks pretty decent for $55.

I hope there'll be something to see at Comic Con!

I hope there'll be something to see at Comic Con!

My ComicCon hopes are

• Metal Gear Solid - SOMETHING, ANYTHING AT THIS POINT
  • X-Men First Class - SOMETHING, ANYTHING AT THIS POINT
  • Sucker Punch - Sweet Pea
  • Green Lantern - Hal Hordan at least
  • Arkham City - Batman

In That Order :lecture

My ComicCon hopes are

• Metal Gear Solid -/ Arkham City - Batman

--
    --