Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

I've been on a vinyl kick for this, but I could get behind fabric, if they could do something similar to Jill Valentine where it's textured and authentic to the design present in the game.

Yeah, something like the Jill Battle Suit would be perfect. It could easily incorporate the texture of the game's Batsuit and include all the line/rivet detailing too.

Definitely, now bring on the Batman, honestly, whether or not they do a Joker is actually going to have a great impact on my Nolan collecting as well, as I'd like to have the 89 figures, an AC Batman and Joker, and their TDK counterparts on display together, if not, then probably 1/4 for me. Oh my god, my mind just exploded thinking about if we ever got a 1/4 AC Batman (I really don't see that happening, but in a perfect world, it would be glorious.)

After recently acquiring a PS3 (I know, too late) and immersing in this game, I'm so psyched-up with Hot Toys releasing an Arkham City Batman!!! :clap

Having a figure to finally order would be nice

I am very excited for this BM. I love the look of all the Arkham characters. Plus, except for Milk WM :cool:, it will be the first COMIC-like HT I'll own.

Killer new avatar Nova.:clap

Did anyone else pre-order the Square Enix Play Arts Kai Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman & Joker boxed sets? :)

Arriving late April 2012 (Joker) and late May 2012 (Batman).. Have to settle with those, while waiting excruciatingly for HT Arkham City Batman. :slap

Did anyone else pre-order the Square Enix Play Arts Kai Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman & Joker boxed sets? :)

Arriving late April 2012 (Joker) and late May 2012 (Batman).. Have to settle with those, while waiting excruciatingly for HT Arkham City Batman. :slap

They're out.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97491&page=26

On my way out to pick up the Joker in a few minutes.

I picked up Batman from a local comic book store. I originally was going to skip it,but it looked too cool to skip.Even took it out of box!I dont think I'm getting joker,have to save up for all of the 1/6 & 1/4 Batman figures coming up!

I am very excited for this BM. I love the look of all the Arkham characters. Plus, except for Milk WM :cool:, it will be the first COMIC-like HT I'll own.

Killer new avatar Nova.:clap

I'm in a big Spidey mood lately :hi5:

I like the new avvy/siggy Nova :D

I really wanna see a new pic already :impatient:

No DX 09 Material, Jill Valentine type material all the way! You fabric folks were right, I was wrong, and now I'm...

eatcrow.gif

The rubber stuff is iffy. I've got my Iron Man Mark III without any problems, along with the first Dark Knight Batman figure, no leaking or deterioration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back