Article: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning!

Kick Ass collection, sir! Especially those autograph collection.

Which Firefly/Serenity actor did you meet?

Kick Ass collection, sir! Especially those autograph collection.

Which Firefly/Serenity actor did you meet?

Jewel Staite - "Kaylee" is the only Firefly/Serenity star I have met/got an auto from. I still have 2-3 other BG ones to hang up, several other SW ones, and some other assorted autos to try to find wall space for.

So I realized that this month, 2 years ago is when I bought my first serious collectible statue, the AH Mary Jane, prior to that I had a collection made up of mcfarlane and other toys, a collection anyone with a wal-mart in their town could replicate. 2 years later I think I have grown my collection very nicely. Took a shot of my display as it is today and wanted to share.

albright-office.jpg

beautiful collection! love your display cases.

impressive collection

You have surpassed the wal-mart level and achieved a New Benchmark for others to work towards, Major Congrats Corrose

You have a beautiful collection, and definitely something to be very proud of!!! Many thanks for sharing it with us!!! :rock :clap

So I realized that this month, 2 years ago is when I bought my first serious collectible statue, the AH Mary Jane, prior to that I had a collection made up of mcfarlane and other toys, a collection anyone with a wal-mart in their town could replicate. 2 years later I think I have grown my collection very nicely. Took a shot of my display as it is today and wanted to share.

albright-office.jpg

Really cool display!!

Love your cool collection, shelving and display, very clean and neat! :rock

Thanks for the kind words, I forgot to mention that I have been going through and replacing the incandescent bulbs with LED bulbs, they're about $20 a pop and I have 18 total to replace, but they only use 5 watts of energy, never ever get hot, are dimmable, and have a 5 year guarantee. Small price to pay for piece of mind that my statues aren't going to have a hot bulb inches away from them, plus the white light is so much crisper and cleaner than the regular bulbs!

Good stuff

Wow what a set up. I am new here and I really admire all the collection shots on the board.

Nice presentation! :clap You got some fine pieces in your collection.

Back