Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines

You will have them all...by 2015, maybe? :lol

Like the others said... make them, and I can wait until 2015 to have them all. :D
Even if I want them now.

I would love them also as long as we get villains and nova if he is in it.

I'll be getting Star Lord, if for nothing else than just the novelty of having a Chris Pratt HT figure. Might get Gamora if her rooted hair isn't too messed up. Would love a Ronan the Accuser figure if the line gets that far.

I don't mind waiting till next year for the entire team... Just as long as it actually happens! :pray:

They did avengers so I think these guys will be made. It's the villains hot toys don't seem to like making :(

Nebula I definitely want. Ronan.. I'll need to see more of. I'm not sure I love his design, but that's based on a 2.5'' toy so that's hardly the best way to judge it!

I honestly wouldn't mind a 1/6 Collector. I thought he looked so goofy at first... but has since grown on me.

The thing with a lot of the characters from this movie is that they are quite big characters on their own, like Ronan.

I am pretty sure we will get the whole line up, Groot, Rocket, Quill, Gamora, Drax. I am also pretty confident we'll get a Ronan. I would then say it'd go Nebula as the next most likely with The Collector/Korath being the very least likely. I'd be in for all of them but I think this line would end with Nebula.

I can't imagine we'd get any Nova Corps.

James Gunn just posted this.

IMG_27593230285707.jpeg

I'm not so sure about getting Gamora now... isn't she supposed to have white eyes? I barely know anything about Guardians of the Galaxy

She seems to have white eyes in some stories and regular looking ones in others including the current Marvel NOW! run.

I don't know whether there's a storyline reason or if it's just the preferences of the different artists.

Gamora is my biggest want. Big Saldana fan, I am. :)

The thing with a lot of the characters from this movie is that they are quite big characters on their own, like Ronan.

I am pretty sure we will get the whole line up, Groot, Rocket, Quill, Gamora, Drax. I am also pretty confident we'll get a Ronan. I would then say it'd go Nebula as the next most likely with The Collector/Korath being the very least likely. I'd be in for all of them but I think this line would end with Nebula.

I can't imagine we'd get any Nova Corps.
That's a whole lot of figures for Hot Toys to take on for one line.

Yeah, I'm not too hopeful we'll get much out of this one. The Avengers was kind of an anomaly with them doing pretty much everyone (cough except Maria Hill cough cough).

Back