Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Backstage Pass - TF Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of The Galaxy - Collectible Figurines

Yeah, I'm not too hopeful we'll get much out of this one. The Avengers was kind of an anomaly with them doing pretty much everyone (cough except Maria Hill cough cough).

Agreed, they were the exception not the rule. I'm interested to see how Hot Toys would tackle the raccoon myself.

That's a whole lot of figures for Hot Toys to take on for one line.

I have faith, Marvel has provided them with a lot of income and I can see these particular characters being quite a hit over in Asia. It's all a matter of time before we find out. I am however very sure we'll see the team at the very least.

I think Hot Toys would have to make Rocket with faux fur. If it were all plastic I would think it would look too much like a toy. Then again, I'm sure Hot Toys has much more knowledge about these things than I do. With their track record, if they do make Rocket, I'm sure it will look great.

He actually scratches his ear after he grabs his it but I had to cut a lot of layers out of the gif to make sure the file size was less than 500kb.

:lol I've been trying to put his snarl expression with the ear scratch but couldn't figure out what was going on. That explains it!

Yeah, I'm not too hopeful we'll get much out of this one. The Avengers was kind of an anomaly with them doing pretty much everyone (cough except Maria Hill cough cough).

I'm about to hack a lung over her myself! HT get her done! :pray:

Film isn't out until August. I'd expect if anything we'll get announcements around SDCC time.

I would love to get at least Drax and Rocket. Hoping for a reveal soon.

We'll get the whole team right after we get the whole team from X-Men: First Class.

Some more dialog from one of the toys

Kinda sounds like Danny DeVito - which is sort of appropriate.

We'll get the whole team right after we get the whole team from X-Men: First Class.

Disney has to approve with Fox to get a release from X-Men:FC, fortunately, Disney doesn't need anyone approving their releases. :lol

Also, if you compare the licensing push of X-men:First Class versus Guardians of the Galaxy, I think you can see which property generated more excitement. So, we'll see...

So apparently the helmet pictured on the 2014 teaser of Hot Toys does not belong to Star Lord, but the new Artists' Collection Kerberos Panzer :lol

Still very hopeful we will get the whole team. Ca't wait till the time if right to eventually get Thanos!

Back