Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid directly through paypal. that's probably why it's not in my account history. the payment is in my paypal overview. meh....we'll see

From monkey, Hello. We have sold out of our preorders for that figure. We should still be receiving it as scheduled. Thank you.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Just wondering, why was the Wolverine knock off figure banned from this forum and Dredd isn't?

Just wondering, why was the Wolverine knock off figure banned from this forum and Dredd isn't?

There are already 3 ht wolvies out. The interest in the wolfman was minimal.

Hello Mark,

We only found out about this foolishness 30 minutes ago. I have spoken the distributor and they are working with Art Figure to find a solution. We will be sending out an email shortly explaining what we know at this point. We've suspended any new preorders. We will retain the orders we've taken until we learn whether or not we will be able to acquire this item.

The message below is all we know at the moment:

Dear Value Customer:

We received an email from UK regarding the new “ArtFigure Heavy Armored Special Cop” may violating Novel Judge Dredd copyright and registered-trademark. We suggest our retailers taken down the figure from your website until further notice. We are working with ArtFigure to resolve the issue.

If you have other inquiry/concern, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hear from you soon.

Well this is email i had sent

" Hi,

I pre-ordered and pre-paid for the above yesterday. I’m seeing some kerfuffle on the forums regarding this item. Do you have any information as to the status?

Regards,
"

I wonder though, are they even aware what's going on?

There are already 3 ht wolvies out. The interest in the wolfman was minimal.

This makes no sense. Dave still banned it. But this non seems more popular, and yet it's still here.

What a bummer, paid in full also (monkey) but I have zero hopes this will see the light. And I refuse to pay scalper price on anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think Timcent will carry this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he only sells Enterbay & Hot Toys.

Try KG Hobby. Their Facebook page says they are still selling this fig.

I cant see how the license holder of Judge Dredd can have any jurisdiction in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back