Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you thought it would be best to post that on an open forum for 2000AD's bloodsucking lawyers to read?
Might be best to edit that to remove the content, just in case.

Done. Sorry Bar, stupid thing to do. Wasn't thinking.

Last edited:
None of us are thinking! No worries! Barry. Bases. That is all. Just 2. Supes and Zod. That is all. No really. That is. All.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Haha. They are next on the bench.
I was also thinking about a DAEDD base.
If the figure happens, i will get on that too.

Dude. Like, maybe the shield? That would be epic.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You guys are fretting over nothing!

tumblr_n0jk2bLH631riwc52o1_500.jpg

Monkey Depot, from what I can tell, is purposely being coy. The figure has not been cancelled, so they're still saying everything is on track. It's not like they're going to be the only ones in the US with it, if it does turn up. If ART Figures cancels it, it's cancelled for everyone, regardless of what the Chinese sellers tell you.

Well that was my point originally which is why I questioned it still be offered in China. I do know they are the knock off capital of the world...but if the figure is cancelled and not produced then that's it period.

It will be a shame if Art Figures cant produce, They make some really nice figures. Its not like they make tenth-rate stuff.
The figure is still on Art Figures home page.

Damn, this figure is awesome. A lot of us have been hoping for this for awhile. And at this price point? Like a dream come true.

Whenever this comes out it is so bought.

Seeing this figure made me want to watch the movie again. God I hope they make a sequel. Urban was fantastic.

Damn, looks like 2000AD is getting involved in taking legal action.

I really hope this thing doesn't get cancelled.

And why does the badge on this thing day "DAEDD"?

Believe it says DAEDD as ArtFigures way of trying to by pass the licensing thing. So they can say it's a DAEDD figure and not a Dresd figure :lol

Imagine if just a small amount of the Dredd's are able to be made, before Art figures get blown up by 2000AD or something along those lines.
The price of the few that are made would sky rocket on the after market. :exactly:

If anything this figure is a tribute to the character, it looks so spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back