Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

Hey guys. Thanks for the link to our site.

We also have a competition (closing on Friday 23rd September) to win one of 6 copies - www.prometheusmovienews.co.uk/competition/

Can I also ask, just out of curiosity to those of you who ordered the book, did you by any chance use the Amazon links on my site? I'm just trying to gauge the usage they are getting. If you did use the links, many thanks as it helps towards the costs of running the site (currently running at a loss, but that's my problem lol)

Thanks again and if you enter the contest, good luck!

Yep, I used the link. And I entered the contest.

No, I didn't. Some friend you are! :lol

Btw, I got my shipping notice. I should have it Friday. :yess:

Getting it next week, along with some other stuff. Would have had it by now if not for stupid Amazon not getting stupid GOW3 book on time :mad:

This arrived today. It's a beautiful book. Tons of photos and cool pull-out reproductions of posters and blueprints.

Slipcover-

zCaSs.png

Front cover-

Pv2w1.jpg

Back cover-

BRSxM.png

Nice!!!!:clap Thanks for the pics Batty and congrats...You got that pretty quick.
I still wont have mine for another week or so. Im in Australia and have ordered it from a UK seller....Damn international postage..:pfft:

I may have to pick up the marvel collection. I don't have the Iron Man I book. I have all of the others though. I could sell them or gift them out at Christmas.

I definatly would like to get the marvel set, i wish they could have found a way to get the poster in without all the folds because i think the art on it is amazing and would be great framed.

Hey guys!

Just wanted to post a few pics from The Art of Skyrim that comes with the Collector's Edition of the game:

6339226993_2ce360091c_b.jpg

The cover: Made to look like a book that has seen some rough times. It feels leathery, and has printed scratchmarks and damages, giving it a worn look. Very, very cool!
Also, no text whatsoever on the cover of this book. Just the logo on the front. Gives it a bit of mystery!

6339976328_f713a75348_b.jpg

6339977258_629d01bd8a_b.jpg

6339978168_6ca26238df_b.jpg

Some images from artwook. Decided not to post a lot, nor any images that might seem too spoilerish. Art of cities, armor, weapons etc. are all covered in this book of 200+ pages, so there's a lot more than just this.

I have to say this is probably one of the best artbooks that I have in my collection. I love it!
This book alone is worth the high price of the Collector's Edition IMO! :rock :rock :rock

I had this come in the last two weeks Monsters in the Movies by John Landis
Before I opened I thought maybe I found perfect x-gift for 8 yearld nephew, but will not for a couple of years

Back