Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

It will happen :lecture. I would never spend hundreds of dollars on a book, so that Alien one will defn be a pass.

Just in case you change your mind there are 7 used on Amazon starting
from $42.00

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Aliens-Special-Effects-Don-Shay/dp/1852866950/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1322272416&sr=1-1[/ame]

My score from the last couple of weeks. Awesome books.

artbooks.jpg

Nice Haul indeed !

How's the Old Republic book ?????

Very impressive. I'm not an MMO fan so I won't be playing the game. I loved the first two KOTOR games however, and the art design of this game is great. Lots of concept art, screen shots and info about designing the world and bringing KOTOR to the MMO arena.

TOR5.jpg

Managed to get a copy of the Skyrim Art Book (available from the game's limited edition). Brilliant concept art and a great faux leather cover.

yea, that book looks awesome, but since I'm not much of a gamer anymore, I prolly won't get it. I would prolly pay $30 for it though; I could knock 3 books off my wish list for $100.

I just got it as well, awesome book and huge too. For a general Monster fan, perfect xmas gift as well :wink1:

Back