Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

yeah kinda thought as much

if you trade, you are still paying for them. The books you had printed, you had to pay for. And in Campbell's defense, his calendar and books probably cost far more than say, Adam Hughes' sketchbook.

if you trade, you are still paying for them. The books you had printed, you had to pay for. And in Campbell's defense, his calendar and books probably cost far more than say, Adam Hughes' sketchbook.
That's what I think is so cool about it! He is willing to trade one of his ($30 books for say Chris Sanders' $15) books with his artist friends out of mutual respect and admiration.

That's what I think is so cool about it! He is willing to trade one of his ($30 books for say Chris Sanders' $15) books with his artist friends out of mutual respect and admiration.

THAT is what I mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't take pictures of my stuff from work, Walley World. :D

wally.jpg

:lol

You can play this song while you do it :lol

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iBktYJsJq-E&hl=da_DK&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iBktYJsJq-E&hl=da_DK&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yeah that is one reason I don't like to mail order paperbacks.

I got some too :)

product_thumb.php

ramos2010_001.jpg

Plus Campbell's Blue and Orange. :D

I didnt know it was released. They have bumped the release date so many times and Amazon.co.uk removed it a couple of weeks ago, so i didnt think it would ever come out.

How is it?

It's beautiful dude! Haven't really sat down and read it, but I flipped through it and saw some great looking stuff.

You want me to order one for you?

It's beautiful dude! Haven't really sat down and read it, but I flipped through it and saw some great looking stuff.

You want me to order one for you?

I checked Amazon and a seller i've bought alot of books from has it cheap so i'm gonna order it later. Thanks, though.

Back