Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
supergirl_flying_by_eddieholly-d8u63w9.jpg

I need an artist name for this. I must have a print

Buy the Ms Marvel statue from XM Studios. Since a print is always included with their pieces and the pose is the same, I assume this is what customers will get. Will cost you about $800,- though. :lol

I want a print, please! :D

Apparently Mike will be selling them at Phoenix Comic Con ;)

I seriously wish I didn't live in the UK...you get such great cons & stuff & Ebay after the events are generally stupidly expensive so can't get them :(

That Zenescope Cover is stunning as well & a Phoenix CC exclusive

One day!

You do know you can get them from the website directly? They are the same price at the con and in my experience they rarely sell out

Exclusives: Zenescope Shop

Apparently Mike will be selling them at Phoenix Comic Con ;)

I seriously wish I didn't live in the UK...you get such great cons & stuff & Ebay after the events are generally stupidly expensive so can't get them :(

That Zenescope Cover is stunning as well & a Phoenix CC exclusive

One day!

I guess I'll have to search evilBay for a copy of that print. :lol

Lol hopefully they won't rinse the price too much

You do know you can get them from the website directly? They are the same price at the con and in my experience they rarely sell out

Exclusives: Zenescope Shop

Yeah I have been looking on there & that's fairly fatal as they have loads I want but the shipping can be the killer.

I'll keep an eye on it though as I want the Philly Selene cover that was posted a couple of pages back & will see if I can get this one too in the same order

Neil

Back