Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c7f0f186c2564426fd1885f6717f4f13-d5cbv4g.jpg

Elias Chatzoudis with Marie-Claude Bourbonnais as the model. She is a French-Canadian fetish model/cosplayer.
marie_claude_by_elias_chatzoudis-d5cdjeo.jpg

Not Marie-Claude Bourbonnais.
catwoman__s_icecream_by_elias_chatzoudis-d5cqt2f.jpg

Geez, Mr. DeBalfo! Like SuperGirl wasn't sexy enough already? You had to go and make her the eye-candy equivalent of a Snicker's Bar laced with crack. Thanks! Now I'm ruined for anything posted on a SG cover, ever.

Man the catwoman was funny/hot. And I really like the look of the giant cat/girl with the shorts.

Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Just got in a these two SDCC prints I ordered a little while ago. I hafta say, they're pretty awesome. This is my first Executive Assistant print, and I just love it. The Aspen print is stunning as well, I just love the burst of water color behind her.

DSCN3682.jpg

DSCN3684.jpg

Just got in a these two SDCC prints I ordered a little while ago. I hafta say, they're pretty awesome. This is my first Executive Assistant print, and I just love it.

DSCN3682.jpg

I never heard of Executive Assistant, but I like the looks of her. Nice addition.:clap:clap:clap

I never heard of Executive Assistant, but I like the looks of her. Nice addition.:clap:clap:clap

Yeah, Aspen Comics does the EA series. There are actually different assassins, two of which are more the main girls. This one is Lily and is featured in the new series Executive Assistant Assassins. Another main girl is Iris, and she's been featured in two different mini series. Then there are like three other girls, Lotus, Violet and Orchid. They're pretty awesome reads actually.

I looked up some more of this artist and it's some amazing stuff! It's a great style!
I really like these! (probably not considered pin-up art, but still)

Back_by_zhuzhu.jpg

Gladiatress_by_zhuzhu.jpg

87be1a8cd36db7561047e987b51dc991.jpg

SUNDOWN_by_zhuzhu.jpg

Wow, these ARE really cool! I love that style. Tons of strokes! Very unique.

Back