Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude. Props to whoever found those Suckerpunch drawings! Very nice!

And the ebas Wonder Woman is very nice. I also saved the two pencils drawings a page back or so, those are super sexy. Thanks guys! :rock

If anyone has more Angelus/girls from Topcow PLEASE share them! They are my favorites.

Im dissapointed in myself I never thought of saving any of these pics :slap

catwoman_21c_by_raffaelemarinetti-d59acks.jpg

batgirl_0011b_by_raffaelemarinetti-d59jka6.jpg

Did anyone buy the JSC books from Comic Con? I'm wondering if they are worth picking up. (They are both available at his store right now)

if you're a huge JSC fan you might like them. i looked through it, but it didn't really appeal to me.

I agree with ink. The artist shows promise, but he isn't quite "there" yet. Proportions are off in some key areas, most particularly the face and arms. His MaryJane Watson looks very nice, but the rest need work.

I'm long overdue to post some new stuff up...

Some sketches of a newer XGal that I'm not familiar with that I really like

Hope Summers
(Clay Mann)
upload.jpg

(Olivier Coipel)
OlivierCoipel-HopeSummers.jpg

And a new Timm, his first Psylocke piece!

Timm%20Pslocke.JPG

I'm long overdue to post some new stuff up...

Some sketches of a newer XGal that I'm not familiar with that I really like

Hope Summers
(Clay Mann)
upload.jpg

(Olivier Coipel)
OlivierCoipel-HopeSummers.jpg

And a new Timm, his first Psylocke piece!

Timm%20Pslocke.JPG

I would love to get a Timm print.

Yeah, I like to put it out there that I have a huge fanboy crush on Emma Frost, but that's only because there's so many quality pieces of her (statue and art).
Kitty has almost nothing, but I have a much larger fanboy crush on her character.

I still remember the tragic, and yet poetic end she met in AoA. That's always stuck with me.

Yeah that was a memorable moment in AoA for me too.

Kitty has always been a favorite of mine since her first appearance waaaay back in UXM #129.

I have the Bowen Modern Kitty Pryde statue but I want a nice 1/4 size statue. :D

Back