Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock.

poke_by_mariochavez-d3cdgp3.jpg

Oh my God, I'm in love!!! :love

Great post Ill, you know I loves me some Howard.

Thanks broseph! Had you on mind when I posted 'em! :hi5:

So I got Greg Horn vol1, Dean Yeagles Melange, and Adam Hughes DC Cover Run in the mail last week and am thoroughly impressed with all of them, really wish Hughes would release a Marvel book.

Quick question - does anybody know of any reliable webstores that sells prints and can do international express postage?

I'm not sure if I like Anderson's work... yet. Either it'll have to grow on me or she'll have to find what it is she's looking for. I mean, it seems like her style is still evolving into something that hasn't quite coalesced just yet, like it's missing something she hasn't found... yet.

Agreed, Hunnipot. Howard's work is both stylistic and iconic. His characters look almost nothing like what we're used to but they are virtually always recognizable. That is the mark of a truly talented artist.

I've become a big fan of Josh Howard, his art is so cute! :)
howardslaveleiapadmeami.jpg

josh20howard20padme.jpg

Then you need to make your way back to earlier in the thread, Ill and myself have posted a lot of Howard stuff. I'm currently in the process of saving up some money so that I can have two comissions from him. One of Wonder Woman and one of Cheeta and then I'm going to have them tattooed on each side of my ribs facing each other. Gonna be awesome!

Back