Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here, for all you Sucker Punch Fanatics!:wave

sucker-punch-4.jpg

sucker-punch-5.jpg

sucker-punch-3.jpg

sucker-punch-6.jpg

sucker-punch-amber.jpg

sucker-punch-poster-alex-pardee-2.jpg

rocketposter.jpg

This thread is all kinds of awesome!
Amazing finds guys!!

My only complaint would be that there should be more effort in posting the artists names with every image posted. Even if there is a bunch from the same artist.

This thread also drives me mad in that I want to draw more girls. Sadly all my currant jobs are book and DVD covers all of which have no chicks in! :(

This thread is all kinds of awesome!
Amazing finds guys!!

My only complaint would be that there should be more effort in posting the artists names with every image posted. Even if there is a bunch from the same artist.

This thread also drives me mad in that I want to draw more girls. Sadly all my currant jobs are book and DVD covers all of which have no chicks in! :(

I've scolded these guys many times and have told them to include artist names, but they are so damn stubborn! :tap :D

You should share as often as you can E, I love your stuff!!

I've scolded these guys many times and have told them to include artist names, but they are so damn stubborn! :tap :D

You should share as often as you can E, I love your stuff!!

Thanks man! :)
I haven't had a chance with all the M.A.S.K. stuff to get done before snowboarding next week.
I do have a DC character commission for a fellow Freak to finish off, so soon I will be back on the saddle...or boobs as the case may be!:)

Thanks man! :)
I haven't had a chance with all the M.A.S.K. stuff to get done before snowboarding next week.
I do have a DC character commission for a fellow Freak to finish off, so soon I will be back on the saddle...or boobs as the case may be!:)

:duff

Are you working on the M.A.S.K. DVD artwork? If so, AWESOME!!! :rock

Can't wait to see some more boobs drawn by you! :D

Great post Ill, you know I loves me some Howard.
:duff :hi5:

So I got Greg Horn vol1, Dean Yeagles Melange, and Adam Hughes DC Cover Run in the mail last week and am thoroughly impressed with all of them, really wish Hughes would release a Marvel book.

Quick question - does anybody know of any reliable webstores that sells prints and can do international express postage?
Great pick ups man! I have and love all of those books, YEagle and Hughes are among my favorite artists.

I've asked Allison about Adam putting out a Marvel book and at the time she said it was almost impossible. She did go on to say that there may be a slight possibility that they could do one with the art for the Sideshow statue line. We shall see.

Just adding to the Awesomeness that was that Chun Li post :rock

Chunli_cosplay_street_fighter_01.jpg

chun_li_alpha_zero_by_licarto.jpg

Chun-Li-chun-li-4593309-797-1111.jpg

chun-li-fist.jpg

ChunliVSMai.jpg

Chun_Li_by_Erina.jpg

You are killing me with this set Power!

Oh but BOO on you for not liking Sucker Punch!! :nana:

I've become a big fan of Josh Howard, his art is so cute! :)
Howard is awesome, I love his work.

Agreed, Hunnipot. Howard's work is both stylistic and iconic. His characters look almost nothing like what we're used to but they are virtually always recognizable. That is the mark of a truly talented artist.
There are some who say it's too cartoony, but his style has always been appealing to me.

Yup! Does he sell prints? Anybody know?
I've bought a couple of small prints at SDCC and some sketchbooks.

He has two volumes of books out collecting his art from 2004 to present. I have to look for the links, but I will post when I find them.

Some more Howard for you guys, and a Lara for Hunnipot

LaraCroft.jpg

BabyDoll.jpg

SweetPea.jpg

Oh. My. God. :thud:

This has always been my favorite of the lot. Not sure why, but I love it and up until now the character.

How impossible is it to get this print ?

Jen gave me a whole set of these...for free. :D

:duff :hi5:

Great pick ups man! I have and love all of those books, YEagle and Hughes are among my favorite artists.

I've asked Allison about Adam putting out a Marvel book and at the time she said it was almost impossible. She did go on to say that there may be a slight possibility that they could do one with the art for the Sideshow statue line. We shall see.

You are killing me with this set Power!

Oh but BOO on you for not liking Sucker Punch!
! :nana:

your welcome annnnnnd i didn't hate Sucker Punch...but i didn't like it either....sorry, still buds?? :duff

Back