Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely LOVE THIS!!!!

TartanDress_by_Mr__Jack.jpg

I'm still new to the whole art scene, but can't wait to start collecting some prints.

So far I'm collecting art books, currently have Dean Yeagles - Melange, Adam Hughes DC Cover to Cover, and The art of Greg Horn Volume 1 coming my way, and already have Gigers Alien and The Art of Witchblade sitting on my shelf.

I'm still new to the whole art scene, but can't wait to start collecting some prints.

So far I'm collecting art books, currently have Dean Yeagles - Melange, Adam Hughes DC Cover to Cover, and The art of Greg Horn Volume 1 coming my way, and already have Gigers Alien and The Art of Witchblade sitting on my shelf.

Congratulations. Welcome to the club. I hope your journey takes you to great places. places like boobville. :hi5:

Good stuff to start out with! :clap Congrats and Welcome to Club! :rock

Congratulations. Welcome to the club. I hope your journey takes you to great places. places like boobville. :hi5:

:lol :lol

Back