Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am only posting this here because we all love Campbell's art and we thought that the White Queen pf sideshow did, did not capture his essence and some were excited that cs moore was taking on the challenge. Well I don't think his art translates well to 3D at all....????
CSMS1069-2.jpg

CSMS1069-3T.jpg

To me she looks like a stepford wife.

Someone ought to convince him to do the Powerpuff Girls in their early twenties- hawtness abounds at the prospect! Wouldn't mind seeing a JSC version of that trio, too, now that I think about it....

Ahh.. Josh needs to do Baby Doll, Amber and Sweet Pea!
Indeed he does!

Long time no see. How you been love?

Someone ought to convince him to do the Powerpuff Girls in their early twenties- hawtness abounds at the prospect! Wouldn't mind seeing a JSC version of that trio, too, now that I think about it....

Interesting! I'm sure they'd both knock it outta the park.

Not sure who the artist is but they kinda had the same idea about the Powerpuff Girls! :D

426877096WSQiDf_ph.jpg

$80.00 is a nice price for a 12x12 commission. :D

I thought so.

I am only posting this here because we all love Campbell's art and we thought that the White Queen pf sideshow did, did not capture his essence and some were excited that cs moore was taking on the challenge. Well I don't think his art translates well to 3D at all....????
CSMS1069-2.jpg

CSMS1069-3T.jpg

To me she looks like a stepford wife.

His faces just do not translate well at all. :(

Where are the glasses on that statue?

That too !

Ahh.. Josh needs to do Baby Doll, Amber and Sweet Pea!

Love his style. He can do no wrong !

I've been good! you?! I'm thinking of setting up a twitter, are a lot of the freaks on there? :lol (I remember you asked me before if I had one..)

You know I'd be a follower ! ;)

Not sure who the artist is but they kinda had the same idea about the Powerpuff Girls! :D

426877096WSQiDf_ph.jpg

Yeah, I did some browsing around on DeviantArt, but there's only a couple that came close to nailing it, y'know? JSC or Howard would, I believe, make us drool at the sight of grown-up Powerpuff Girls.

Back