Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its funny how he stopped signing, stood up and show his artist friends there that print. its like he took a stroll down memory lane :hi5:

That was great!! :hi5:

When he first got up I was like, "Hey where you going with my print!". Then he started showing it to everybody. :lol

According to that auction, it's really rare, I'm happy I was able to get one for such a great price! :yess:

Yeah the Benes family got it but Ed's stuff is simply more polished.

IllJedi I didn't want you having to do all the posting so I did a few there fer yas. Love this thread! It is different than anything else in this forum, because there is so much pin-up art out there that one person would never be able to collect on their own. But with everybody's contribution you manage to get quite a collection. Thanks guys. keep it coming.

...IllJedi I didn't want you having to do all the posting so I did a few there fer yas. Love this thread! It is different than anything else in this forum, because there is so much pin-up art out there that one person would never be able to collect on their own. But with everybody's contribution you manage to get quite a collection. Thanks guys. keep it coming.
:rock :hi5: :rock :hi5: :rock

I appreciate everybodys efforts in keeping this thread going! :duff

MC Wyman

All available on Ebay

!BzyHicQ!2k~$(KGrHqYOKjYEwtVE2y,OBM(lW1WTgQ~~_3.JPG

!BzyHn8w!mk~$(KGrHqIOKiIE)THWFYoEBM(l(qDvPw~~_3.JPG

!BzyHs+!!2k~$(KGrHqQOKnEEw9FtdZVWBM(lY,Q9C!~~_3.JPG

!BzyH8bw!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKjQE)UfLJHN+BM(l,qLwWQ~~_3.JPG

!BzyICiQEGk~$(KGrHqUOKkEE)O)o4)lBBM(lbrvRgw~~_3.JPG

!BzyH1WwEGk~$(KGrHqMOKj0EwrjCSt(eBM(lZvKLHg~~_3.JPG

JSC is in town(Houston) tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm to busy to make a trip.:monkey2

The gf just surprised me with a copy of AH's Cover Run. ____in' awesome. I love reading about his process, and seeing how some covers like Cat Woman 70 were revised.

Back