Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry dude, but that ain't David Finch, I know his work and that's not it. David has a very distinct style, very similar to Jim Lee and no where near as cartoony as the pics above.

EDIT: Just looked on the first pic, lower left corner says Patrick Finch.

Yeah, my bad, I realized my mixup after I replied at work. PETER Finch is who I meant to say, but maybe it's Patrick.

Let me see if I can see what I bought of his...

IMG_3876Large.jpg

IMG_3874Large.jpg

I thought I had one or two more, but haven't taken pics of it yet.

Gonna put some press adds into a magazine for the first time ever. Depending on weather I get work as a direct result of one, I will do more with a different girl each month.
Which one do you guys like most? Gotta send this to print tomorrow.

Eamonart-Pinup-Ad2a.jpg
Eamonart-Pinup-Ad2b.jpg
Eamonart-Pinup-Ad2c.jpg

These look fantastic. And the sig.

Edit: The first one is the better of the three if you're looking to reach a wider audience. Just looks more modern and less directed at a certain audience.

this is all i know

Phone Booth Gallery will release two amazing new art prints by Handiedan using a time-limited method (aka Audrey Kawasaki style). Two prints (“Beautiful Decay” (the 14″ x 23.4″ giclee pictured below) and “Two Blondes” (16.5″ x 23.4″ giclee)) will be available for 24 hours starting at 12am PST on Saturday, August 21, 2010. However many are sold during that period will determine the edition sizes

Back