Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex Pardee's Sucker Punch Posters. Gorgeous.

bunnymechimage.jpg

babydollposter.jpg

amberposter.jpg

blondieposter.jpg

sweetpeaposter.jpg

rocketposter.jpg

madamgorskiposter.jpg

Man I wish I could find me that Sweet Pea... I like that one the best.

damn..........i was on ebay looking to get some of the prints that were at SDCC; I didnt realize how many print flippers were out there...............bastards :slap:mad:

damn..........i was on ebay looking to get some of the prints that were at SDCC; I didnt realize how many print flippers were out there...............bastards :slap:mad:

Yeah, goodluck with that. I was trying to get some JSC prints since he hasnt put them online yet but they are selling for almost double the price.

its even with the not so huge names in the industry too, it seems like ppl are asking for 3-4x what they cost last week at the con.........do you recall what the price range on some of the prints were? I know JSC is usually around 50 for his fairy tale stuff, but i dont know about the other artists.

its even with the not so huge names in the industry too, it seems like ppl are asking for 3-4x what they cost last week at the con.........do you recall what the price range on some of the prints were? I know JSC is usually around 50 for his fairy tale stuff, but i dont know about the other artists.

Riux and Brooks were charging $20 on some stuff. Campbell's Black Widow was $20, Cho's print was $30 and a think most artist sell prints for about $20.

Did you see that Campbell's $60 deal has sold for like $130? Ridiculous. the picture even has the $60 mark on it. lol And his $500 print collection sold for $1000.

Riux and Brooks were charging $20 on some stuff. Campbell's Black Widow was $20, Cho's print was $30 and a think most artist sell prints for about $20.

Did you see that Campbell's $60 deal has sold for like $130? Ridiculous. the picture even has the $60 mark on it. lol And his $500 print collection sold for $1000.

yea..........i mean there are some prints that i really like, but someone named flipperace is asking like 4x what they cost at the con (wouldnt be suprised if its one of you guys :lol:slap). I noticed ppl are asking for like $200 for that small 4x11 WW print that came with the Hughes book. I know the demand for some of the lower edition stuff will have increased prices, but for the others, just grinds my gears, especially when they have multiples of em. Oh well, you cant stop greedy ppl from being greedy. I know I will get what I want for a fair price eventually

yea..........i mean there are some prints that i really like, but someone named flipperace is asking like 4x what they cost at the con (wouldnt be suprised if its one of you guys :lol:slap). I noticed ppl are asking for like $200 for that small 4x11 WW print that came with the Hughes book. I know the demand for some of the lower edition stuff will have increased prices, but for the others, just grinds my gears, especially when they have multiples of em. Oh well, you cant stop greedy ppl from being greedy. I know I will get what I want for a fair price eventually

His name is actually Flipperace? LOL has anyone actually bought anything from him.

Not sure if its someone from SSF. that would be funny if it was.

They are asking $200 for that little WW print but are they selling?

Eventually, the prices will be reasonable. I saw a few of Campbell's prints go for close to $50.

Are not spam. New here. Was referring an Adam Hughs piece on page 14. Did not find the first post so I posted it again.

Back