Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some of what I picked up while at SDCC!

P1010916.jpg

P1010915.jpg

P1010913.jpg

P1010917.jpg

HTML:
I'd like to see a version of that piece from the back. Dodson would give her a fat ass. :)
You ever heard the expression, "ass so fat you can see it from the front"? That's what that is.

Here's some of what I picked up...

P1010915.jpg

P1010913.jpg
Damnit!!! Where were you at on the con floor? I didn't see you! :(

Awesome Cho sketch BTW, Dodson was nice enough to do one in my book!

Didnt know you were going to SDCC. You ginger bastard.

Should've heard what I called him! :lol

Awesome !

How is Cho's book ? I wanted it so bad. I hope I can get it now. If anyone sees it go up, please let me know.

If you have Apes and Babes then you have most of the contents already but if not, it's a great book!

If you have Apes and Babes then you have most of the contents already but if not, it's a great book!
I'm glad I got Apes and Babes recently then, cause I was gonna try to hunt for it also. :lol

Highly recommended if you guys haven't picked it up yet and are Cho fans.

That sucks.

I wonder if he had that one fold out cover he did in the portfolio. It was something like 4 11x17 taped together and is a cover of a grimm fairy tales annual or something. I asked how much he was selling it for just being curious, and he said at least 8k if he could even bring himself to sell it.

I took this pic on Saturday. I visited the zenescope booth a few times, but I swear I didn't steal anything.

IMG_2337.jpg

I feel for the guy. I've meet him before and he's a really nice guy.

Yes, he always is very gracious and humble when you talk to him. He always says, "I really appreciate the support, thank you." I want to get beers with EBAS. I know he like his Cap Morgan too.

Back