Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to say that Nei is doing anything wrong, but Campbells lines on this piece are kinda disappointing and I'm not really in to seeing her color them.

So far both Alice and now the Wicked Witch reveals are non purchases for me. Hopefully he has something much better in the can for us to see soon

Man, that's pretty cool to see how fast she colors the stuff. She's doing the floor bricks now. It's weird how you don't have to be exactly within the lines and it still looks great. I'd like to see how she did the witch.

Edit: getting sick of the hamster commercial though.

Yeah she is pretty awesome and pretty fast. I saw her work on some of the Witch but yeah, I need to see the whole thing when its done.

And yeah, that commercial is annoying.

Not to say that Nei is doing anything wrong, but Campbells lines on this piece are kinda disappointing and I'm not really in to seeing her color them.

So far both Alice and now the Wicked Witch reveals are non purchases for me. Hopefully he has something much better in the can for us to see soon

Dont worry, your not breaking Campbell's heart. lol

helping_hands_by_mariochavez.jpg

San Diego Excl. For those interested:

Grimm_Fairy_Tales___SDCC_by_SquirrelShaver.jpg

And though not a fave here, I enjoy some of his work.

I like this SDCC print. (hint hint :D)

Northern_Watch_by_MitchFoust.jpg

Chavez's fairies have odd looking faces. Maybe its the eyes.

Debalfo's piece looks nice. I've seen this colored somewhere. I'm sure the original will be on sale for a good price.

That Buffy? looks so damn good.

Finally finished the second frame for my Campbell Thoris print. They look awesome together! Just need to work out some wall real-estate & I'll take some pics.

I like that SDCC print. Hopefully her uniform will get colored with the Charger's powder blue. If it does that's an easy purchase.

Back