Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said the same thing when i saw it, but it's Brooks and i felt it was worthy of a Post, but your right, they are a "tad" off....but still a nice Print!!

Pics of the print posted over at StatueForum

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=100361

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

:rock:rock

Speaking of Hughes, I met him today at Dallas Comic Con. He's a pretty cool guy. I got him to sign some comics, and my She-Hulk and Mystique bases. Picked up his Frost/Grey and Crystal prints. I also got the poster(rolled not folded:D) of all the DC girls in the toga-like attire.

I forgot to ask if he was doing anything else with Sideshow, but it looks like the answer is yes... I did ask him about the cover book DC is putting out. He said "it's going to be a hard cover, big, thing you would put in front of a door to keep it from closing, like contraption." I can't wait to pick it up.

Mark Brooks was also scheduled to be there, but pulled out due to Marvel deadlines.:(

Congrats on your pick ups Kobayashi!

I wish I would've known you were gonna be there, I would've asked if you could get a Crystal print for me. :(

Holy Crap! You're out for a few days and look what you miss..!

Is this available as a print in the Marvel shop? I only ask because the border looks like some of the ones that are.

84_PSYLOCKE_1-david_finch.jpg
[/IMG]

This one is also mind blowing, Ill, send it to me :wacky:
Finch_Witchblade_by_Bakanekonei.jpg

Speaking of Hughes, I met him today at Dallas Comic Con. He's a pretty cool guy. I got him to sign some comics, and my She-Hulk and Mystique bases. Picked up his Frost/Grey and Crystal prints. I also got the poster(rolled not folded:D) of all the DC girls in the toga-like attire.

I forgot to ask if he was doing anything else with Sideshow, but it looks like the answer is yes... I did ask him about the cover book DC is putting out. He said "it's going to be a hard cover, big, thing you would put in front of a door to keep it from closing, like contraption." I can't wait to pick it up.

Mark Brooks was also scheduled to be there, but pulled out due to Marvel deadlines.:(

Adam Hughes is doing the Lara Croft Comiquette and some other statues I think.

GREAT pieces Koba...

Love that Cat Woman and Baroness...

I have made it a priority to get my Ghost Figure signed as well as some of his comics... Hopefully he will hit one of my local cons.

I got two Wonder Woman's and two She-Ra's portfolio prints left guys.

£22 for both prints signed and shipped along wit comp (if requested) Masters of the Universe art cards.

She-Ra-poster.jpg

Wonder-Woman-2008AP.jpg

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Back