Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween my fellow art lovers! :D

EliasChatzoudisHalloween.jpg

EliasChatzoudisHalloween7.jpg

EliasChatzoudisHalloween8.jpg

EliasChatzoudisHalloween4.jpg

EliasChatzoudisHalloween5.jpg

EliasChatzoudisHalloween2.jpg

EliasChatzoudisHalloween3.jpg

EliasChatzoudisHalloween10.jpg

What is this, a communication thread?

Show what ya got!! :D

I'll get some pics up sometime Ill, but until I get a portfolio for these sizes, I don't want to handle them too much.

Also picked up some zenescope and jsc vampirella prints that I need to share. Been busy with Spook.

Thanks Paul. Saved every one. These are great.

I really like this style and would like to own some prints of these.

Thanks to Israel I got Campbells Black Cat print.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! Thanks Israel! ;)

I really like these two!

I'll get some pics up sometime Ill, but until I get a portfolio for these sizes, I don't want to handle them too much.

Also picked up some zenescope and jsc vampirella prints that I need to share. Been busy with Spook.
Gotcha, yeah you don't wanna end up ruining them.

zy7f5v.gif

nice!:D

here is an artist who does pin up and halloween stuff,anyone came across his art before?
https://www.mikehoffman.com/index.html
Mike Hoffman does some awesome Women Warrior, Sci-Fi stuff! :rock

Thanks to Israel I got Campbells Black Cat print.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! Thanks Israel! ;)
I'm happy that you're happy! :)

Ill converts another. Ill knows all regarding pinups, he's the reason I'm mow picking up prints
:eek:

I'm very excited to share my two newest additions, the first is by J Scott Campbell, the artwork of which I first saw in his Monster Green Art Book. When I first saw the art for it I prayed that a print of it existed or would be made. You can imagine my surprise when I saw this pop up on ebay and I pounced on it! It's a two sided print, the back side has a 'blueprint' of Dr. Victoria and Frankenstein! :rock :love

Girlz 'N Monsters - Dr. Victoria and her Frankenstein by J Scott Campbell 10" X 27"

DSC03061.jpg

DSC03067.jpg

DSC03068.jpg

DSC03069.jpg

(back) Blueprint Side

DSC03073.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

Frankenstein Mobster by AH! 8" X 10"

DSC03071.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very excited to share my two newest additions, the first is by J Scott Campbell, the artwork of which I first saw in his Monster Green Art Book. When I first saw the art for it I prayed that a print of it existed or would be made. You can imagine my surprise when I saw this pop up on ebay and I pounced on it! It's a two sided print, the back side has a 'blueprint' of Dr. Victoria and Frankenstein! :rock :love

Girlz 'N Monsters - Dr. Victoria and her Frankenstein by J Scott Campbell 10" X 27"

DSC03061.jpg

DSC03067.jpg

DSC03068.jpg

DSC03069.jpg

(back) Blueprint Side

DSC03073.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

Frankenstein Mobster by AH! 8" X 10"

DSC03071.jpg

congrats ill,those are friggin awesome pieces you lucky dog!

they need framing asap!

Last edited:
Back