Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vampirella_by_AdamHughes.jpg

:lecture

Oh my GOD. :google

How (much) and where can I get one of those!?!

Can't remember the price. The guy is really picky about who he sells to maybe cautious is a better word. Do you ever post at statueforum or theclubhouse? If not I'll have to contact him and vouch for you. This is an unfinished kit that you'd have to find someone to build and paint for you as well. If you're interested I can give you the guys email.

Man that AH Vamp is awesome ! So is the Campbell.

Congrats on the hauls.

I can't wait to see what Hughes brings with him to Big Apple Con.

nice one Ill!! :rock I was checking that one out too but went with the Turner prints that day instead.

I got a new haul today too. pics soon after they flatten out.

Man that AH Vamp is awesome ! So is the Campbell.

Congrats on the hauls.

I can't wait to see what Hughes brings with him to Big Apple Con.

nice one Ill!! :rock I was checking that one out too but went with the Turner prints that day instead.

I got a new haul today too. pics soon after they flatten out.
Thanks fellas! I'm looking at getting a few each of Vampirella and Red Sonja, they are two of my favorite female characters and it doesn't hurt that they are hot!!

Can't wait to see what you got Nash!

How do you guys go about flattening your pieces out ? That has always been an issue for me.
A while back I ordered the Sally Jupiter print from James Jean, he mailed it flat with two thick pieces of cardboard on each side then put it in a giant cardboard envelope. I just put my prints in between the cardboards and put it back in, a day later they are flat again.

How do you guys go about flattening your pieces out ? That has always been an issue for me.

I usually put mine loose into my art folder and stack heavy books on top for an hour or two. doesnt flatten out totally but enough so that once they are in the art folder pages, it will flatten the rest out over time by itself.

Here's what I got today. I was surprised that the Iron Man print is longer than 19". now i have no where to put it as it wont fit in my folder. Gonna have to keep it rolled up until i get a frame i guess.

7233ec41.jpg

b6fe41ee.jpg

0e0e80f5.jpg

bd57ccbb.jpg

Darkstalkers Tribute Book

some awesome art in it

https://shop.capcom.com/store/capco...3xcwiAoBAkcAAFjejnoAAAAh&rests=1253223659883#

Inside are nearly 300 pages of artwork portraying the Darkstalkers cast in a feverish array of styles and designs, from tightly rendered realistic paintings through to abstract and iconic interpretations. This is a lush video game art gallery in a book, bursting with inspiration and energy on every page.

* Limited hardcover edition not available in stores!
* 8.25" x 11.25", 296 pages, full color
* Artwork from professional artists including Jo Chen, Adam Hughes, Mark Brooks, Sean 'Cheeks' Galloway, the artists of UDON and many more
* Pieces by manga and anime creators Yasuhiro Nightow(Trigun), Daisuke Moriyama(Chrono Crusade), Atsushi Suzumi(Venus Versus Virus), the artists of Apple, and more
* Artwork from professional caliber illustrators and designers from Over 30 countries on every continent: Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, North and South America

dsbookscreenshotlarge01.jpg

dsbookscreenshotlarge02.jpg

dsbookscreenshotlarge04.jpg

Back