Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Fig and Pics Havok!! :D
Thanks POWER!
I think I just myself a new favorite artist to add to the ranks, Dominic Marco!

Anybody_Looking_by_Dominic_Marco.jpg
Yup Dominic Marco is awesome, I posted some of his stuff before in here. ;)
Emaretta-chan28.jpg

Nice. Who'd complain about art like that?
Thanks Portal. Shunya Yamashi.ta's art just isn't everyones thing, cause it's in the Anime style. I love Anime though and I just love his art style, he's one of my top favorite artists.

Here's just a few of his pieces, there was more posted earlier in this thread.

ShunYama.jpg

ShunYama2.jpg

ShunYama3.jpg

ShunYama4.jpg

ShunYama5.jpg

ShunYama6.jpg

I'm selling off my few remaining (11x18) She-Ra portfolio prints.
£12 delivered anywhere, signed and in a sturdy tube.
every order comes with free Wonder Woman and Masters of the Universe exclusive art cards.

PM if interested. :)

PM sent Eamon

I saw his Deviant profile and fell in love! :love

BTW, that Shunya figure is awesome, I LOVE how they got the face to look so much like his work! :rock
Yeah man, I love his Toon style along with Elias Chatzoudis. They both do a amazing job with that kind of style.

Thanks dude. Yeah this figure is one of my favorites in my collection now. I'm trying to get all the Shunya figures I can honestly cause I think they'll be very hard to find in the future. Have you ever thought about getting any?

I am replying to all emails but for some reason, none of them show in my outbox.
Can anybody tell me why that is.
I have sent up to 10 private messages with no reply so that's rather annoying as folks were asking about prints and commissions. :(

please email me: [email protected]
for any enquiries.

Eamon, make sure that the box labeled, 'Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder', is checked. If it's not you won't have any sent messages saved.

BTW, you can just sign mine with your name, no need to personalize it, thanks! :)

Nice Post Jim!!!

I really like Mario Chavez's tooned up style and of course the AH! is just Brilliant!!

Back