Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice.....i don't understand photobucket sometimes. they deleted the Zatana with her and the bunny but they let this pic go??????? Zatana actually has more on...... And the wonder woman they deleted was her in her outfit, there was nothing racy whatsoever.

forgot one :lol

TombRaider.jpg

Niiiice booty by Benes! :naughty :rock

:rock :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rock

nice.....i don't understand photobucket sometimes. they deleted the Zatana with her and the bunny but they let this pic go??????? Zatana actually has more on...... And the wonder woman they deleted was her in her outfit, there was nothing racy whatsoever.

yup!!

as i was saving this to PB i actually thought, maybe someone already tried to post this but they couldn't, well.......i'm glad it's still there :D

Last edited:
ok heres a couple of rough unfinished stuff (all pencil) i don't have much left (that hasn't been sold) and can't find my other damn Sketch book at the moment :mad: :lol

The catwoman was an AH! influence for sure! and the last 2 are Dean Yeagle references. (Big Big fans of both those guys!!)

but here they are any way, sorry for the CRAPPY pics but i don't have a home scanner so these were just pics taken right out of one of my sketchbooks, what do you think?

Yes i know her hair is too long, got carried away.
Mydrawings001.jpg

Mydrawings002.jpg

Unfinished, i am very busy\lazy
Mydrawings003.jpg

Mydrawings004.jpg

Never finished this, don't know who to turn her into??
Mydrawings005.jpg

Mydrawings006.jpg

another unfinished, also missing an arm :lol
Mydrawings007.jpg

thanks man, wish i had more to share at the moment

I tend to like the more animated cartoon look myself but if a client wants a more realistic touch like the supergirl or Powergirl then ya gotta give'em what they want.

All the stuff you posted is great, I was just drawn to those two 'cause I'm a big Yeagle fan.

The one you're not sure of should be She-Hulk!

All the stuff you posted is great, I was just drawn to those two 'cause I'm a big Yeagle fan.

The one you're not sure of should be She-Hulk!

you know thats what i intended, hence the bigger build, but the face just seemed to IDK..sweet so i said screw it and started from scartch on a different piece, that ones sold though.

Last edited:
found 2 more dean yeagle ones, ones Mandy and the other was going to be tinkerbell but again unfinished, i have a very short attention span :lol

Mydrawings008.jpg

Mydrawings009.jpg

Those are both gorgeous!! :drool

If I may give a bit of constructive criticism on the top one? I know you meant to make her look like she's smirking, but if you were to make her mouth a little bit smaller she'll be perfect!

you caught that too huh :lol

thats why.......this one was never put up for sale :lol and i am too lazy to go fix it.

it wasn't meant to be a smirk, it's suppossed to be her biting her lower lip, you really can't tell with the lighting but that area below her upper lip is teeth biting down on a lower lip that you can't see, see what i mean......hmmmm maybe i should fix it\darken the lips :lol

Last edited:
All your art is fantastic Power!! :rock And on second glance I can make out her biting her lower lip. :D

Just wondering man, do you do commissions at all?

Thanks Havok, the original of that the upper lip is a darker colour so you can see it more clearly, with the pic i took it kinda got washed out, as for comissions yes i do them.

Thats why i don't have much to share right now.

But thanks for the knid words :D

No problem man, you deserve the kind words.

What's the price range for your commissions? You can send it to me in a PM if you don't want to put it here.

thanks man! and if i forgot to say it earlier in the thread Daikken your stuff is Awesome!!

seems like the WW is a big hit :D

Back