Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here are a few other Zenescope prints I had, just waiting for the portfolio to display them in:

Snow White / Rose Red by Eric Basaldua (EBAS)

IMG_3409Large.jpg
IMG_3410Large.jpg

Return to Wonderland (EBAS)
IMG_3412Large.jpg
IMG_3411Large.jpg

Queen of Hearts - of Return to/Beyond Wonderland (Talent Caldwell)
IMG_3413Large.jpg
IMG_3415Large.jpg

Return to Wonderland (JSC)
IMG_3408Large.jpg
IMG_3407Large.jpg

dang congrats Mesa!! I didnt even get a confirmation email from JSC yet :( I cant wait.

Thanks everyone, I think. :monkey3

I feel guilty for splurging on the set of JSC prints, but my instincts were correct and they sold out shortly thereafter (still giving props to Ill for the heads up). If they sold remaining sets in order, I got second to last one. Like I said earlier, maybe just in IM's, but I justified getting the full set because individual prints can go for $125-$175 on Ebay, so at $50 a pop, I figured go for it.

The Zenescope prints were a gift from my Father/Sister. I basically said, "Look, if you don't want to waste your time and wonder what me to get me for Christmas, just go in together and get 2 or 3 of these prints and be done with shopping." They listened. :lol And I couldn't be happier. The Talent Caldwell print I picked up for a deal on Ebay for something like $25 plus ship.

Congrats Mesa - they look fantastic.

I would have had a massive stroke seeing them sitting unattended at the front door!! Glad they didn't get pinched.

Looks great Mesa... Congrats.

The more I see them The more I like them.

Really liking that Tinkerbell too more and more... It's sold out right ?

Loving the Zenescope stuff too. Just ordered the entire Wonderland series from my LCS in Hardcover. :)

Thanks everyone, I think. :monkey3

I feel guilty for splurging on the set of JSC prints, but my instincts were correct and they sold out shortly thereafter (still giving props to Ill for the heads up). If they sold remaining sets in order, I got second to last one. Like I said earlier, maybe just in IM's, but I justified getting the full set because individual prints can go for $125-$175 on Ebay, so at $50 a pop, I figured go for it...
Congrats on the major score Scott! :rock

You did the right thing going after the set, as $600 would've only gotten you four or five of them on ebay. If I had the money I would've done the same, but I am more than happy with the ones I was able to get.

You could just email them... I did on a fluke to find out something ...

Yes, unfortunately the prints you requested are sold out. The here is what is still available as of right now (very few left):

Goldilocks.
Little Miss Muffet
Snow White
Evil Queen

Thank you for your interest.

J. Scott Campbell Store Administrator

Yeah, Beauty and the Beast is probably my favorite. The Little Mermaid isn't too far behind, though.

Beauty & Beast, Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Tinkerbelle....I can't choose a fave.

Back