Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get any sort of notice from JSC store about recent purchases? I'm still waiting to hear anything, even a confirmation about my order.

Anyone get any sort of notice from JSC store about recent purchases? I'm still waiting to hear anything, even a confirmation about my order.
Nothing yet, I'm sure the site got bombarded with orders and they are just sorting everything out. He posted on his Facebook that if you got an order in, it will be fulfilled.

Funny, as soon as I post my question, I got two order confirmations at 3:09 and at 3:10 (i.e. 15 minutes later). :lol

Can't wait. I also finally ordered an Itoya 13x19 portfolio from Amazon so I can protect and look at these prints.

just got order confirmation......order shipped!! :D
Funny, as soon as I post my question, I got two order confirmations at 3:09 and at 3:10 (i.e. 15 minutes later). :lol

Can't wait. I also finally ordered an Itoya 13x19 portfolio from Amazon so I can protect and look at these prints.
Glad you guys got yours, nothing for me yet. :(

Good move on the portfolio Scott! Is it the spiral or the bound?

Glad you guys got yours, nothing for me yet. :(

Good move on the portfolio Scott! Is it the spiral or the bound?

It's the bound one. 12 pages = 24 prints. I have the 11x17 and I like it a lot, more so than the spiral I got at Michael's and later returned. It's a tight fit, but once loaded, feels like a book and great to flip through the pages without having to worry about them getting caught on any rings.

Hop you get your order confirmation soon Ill. :duff

JSC store LE print status check:

IN STOCK

Goldilocks Limited Edition Print (Signed)
The Evil Queen Limited Edition Print (Signed)
Wizard of OZ Limited Edition Print (Signed)
Snow White Limited Edition Print (Signed)
Dejah Thoris 1 Limited Edition Print (Signed)
Dejah Thoris 2 Limited Edition Print (Signed)
Darkstalkers Limited Edition Print (Signed)
Little Miss Muffet Limited Edition Print (Signed)

Got my JSC prints in. They were waiting for me on my front door step when I got home from work, no signature required for over $600 worth of prints sitting outside, and it was raining (first time in over 6 months), but my porch is covered. They are safe and sound, but I thought for sure these would have had to have been signed for.

They look fantastic! I got #49/50, and they are a matching set.

Another thing is that I had two separate orders, and paid individual shipping on each, but they came in same thin cardboard box. Probably only a difference of $10 at most for combined shipping, but $10 is $10. The box is sturdy enough that there should be any issues. I'm very happy that I was able to get in on the set. I think the portfolios I'll display them in showed up to.

Maybe I'll get some pics of them up, but I think we all know what they look like from the JSC store and I don't think I could top that scanned quality in photos behind mylar with a glare to deal with.

I've barely had time to look at them yet, just got done taking pics. I took pics before loading them, because the colors outside of the portfolio really pop.

I'll get pics up in a minute after resizing and hosting.

Pics don't do these prints justice at all. They are amazing in person. I took pics with and without flash (without much external lighting at all, it is nightime now). Here they are, in no particular order:

IMG_3380Large.jpg
IMG_3381Large.jpg

IMG_3384Large.jpg
IMG_3383Large.jpg

IMG_3385Large.jpg
IMG_3386Large.jpg

I would say I like Sleep Beauty the best, followed by Wizard of Oz.

this is an attempt to get the embossed logo, and JSC signature (in pencil)

IMG_3416Large.jpg
IMG_3419Large.jpg

Back