Arnold Schwarzenegger (New and Improved)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt82

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I decided to resculpt the head for my Arnold Schwarzenegger statue. Hope you like it.

New head been roughly placed and seem will not be visible on final product.

You can follow the progress of this and my other projects over on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Smith-Designs/282835651734739

Arnold2.png

Arnold4.png

Arnold5.png

Arnold6.png

Arnold1.png

Managed to do a low res test print today, no eye brows on this but will be on final version. Hope you like it.

not the best lighting but gives a good idea.

155159_493693997315569_1296115428_n-2.jpg

10468_493685973983038_53402276_n-3.jpg

36331_493689517316017_862727237_n-3.jpg

306592_493687767316192_598643649_n-2.jpg

thanks fellas for all your kind words, i will try and get a better front on pic too cause i dont think its doing it justice at the minute
thanks again
Matt

I really like this statue and was following your original version! :)

One thing I spotted before, but I could be totally wrong and I didn't want to mention it in your original thread... I think I spotted it at a late stage.

Should his thumbs be inside or outside of his fists?

You look like you've studied the pose closely and you are probably correct, but when I clench my fists I always put my thumbs on the outside.

Anyway, looks excellent either way! :clap

PsychoCenobite :horror

I really like this statue and was following your original version! :)

One thing I spotted before, but I could be totally wrong and I didn't want to mention it in your original thread... I think I spotted it at a late stage.

Should his thumbs be inside or outside of his fists?

You look like you've studied the pose closely and you are probably correct, but when I clench my fists I always put my thumbs on the outside.

Anyway, looks excellent either way! :clap

yeah i know what you mean and that is the way a lot of us do but mainly if you where to punch as to not brake your thumb, but on 90% of arnolds poses he puts his thumb inside, if you google arnold front double bicep you can see his thumb clearly as it hangs down a lot when its outside on some of the pics, but i would say on 90% you dont see thumb and his fist is more open with his thumb inside, good spot though and thanks for the kind words

yeah i know what you mean and that is the way a lot of us do but mainly if you where to punch as to not brake your thumb, but on 90% of arnolds poses he puts his thumb inside, if you google arnold front double bicep you can see his thumb clearly as it hangs down a lot when its outside on some of the pics, but i would say on 90% you dont see thumb and his fist is more open with his thumb inside, good spot though and thanks for the kind words

Yep, I'm no body builder... well, unless you count a custom Hot Toys or Sideshow figure! :lol

I was sure you must have had it correct due to the amount of detail in the statue and the obvious attention to detail, body form, etc.

I'll do a Google search to see for myself.

Great stuff! :yess:

thanks guys for all your kind words, was really worried about the likeness and it means a lot to see you fellas liking it.

One of the best likenesses of Arnie I've seen !

you are my new best friend! haha thanks mate means a lot

Is it 1/6 ?

it is 1/4 scale but i have had a number of people now enquire about a 1/6 scale version and just sell the head for kits customs etc so i may look into that when this project is up and running

it is 1/4 scale but i have had a number of people now enquire about a 1/6 scale version and just sell the head for kits customs etc so i may look into that when this project is up and running

I'd be interested in a 1/6 version of the sculpt too, so hopefully you will get around to it.

Back