Arnold Schwarzenegger - Action Figure Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arnie bash in progress

DSCF2580_zpscd88e101.jpg

DSCF2581_zps48c7af50.jpg

DSCF2582_zps31c01782.jpg

Got the sculpt from Hong Kong
I made a little paint app on the sculpt.

DSCF2589_zps0341b3dc.jpg

DSCF2590_zps244f0341.jpg

Just got to sort out his accessories and Tac vest, then he's good to go.

Looking good so far, the skintone looks like a good match. I've not received my head yet, probably because i also ordered the Jean Reno "Leon" head which is not yet in stock. You could display him with the M60, while you work on the rest of his gear.

Commando_1789758i.jpg

Looking good so far, the skintone looks like a good match. I've not received my head yet, probably because i also ordered the Jean Reno "Leon" head which is not yet in stock. You could display him with the M60, while you work on the rest of his gear.

View attachment 126538

Thanks, yeah I got my M60 but not his main riffle.

DSCF2592_zps883b022e.jpg

DSCF2593_zps27fbb86d.jpg

I think I will go for the full kited out look once I get everything. :hi5:

Found a good source of pics of the vest, particularly the back, which is difficult to see in the movie. The vest itself looks genuine, but there are differences on the scabbard. Perhaps the original one was lost, as Arnie removes it from the vest in the film. I received my head yesterday, so will soon start on my own bash. I'm going to put it on a Chris Redfield / Dutch body, which i bought many years ago for just this purpose.

https://www.screenused.com/?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=index.cfm&item_id=2246

Found a good source of pics of the vest, particularly the back, which is difficult to see in the movie. The vest itself looks genuine, but there are differences on the scabbard. Perhaps the original one was lost, as Arnie removes it from the vest in the film. I received my head yesterday, so will soon start on my own bash. I'm going to put it on a Chris Redfield / Dutch body, which i bought many years ago for just this purpose.

https://www.screenused.com/?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=index.cfm&item_id=2246

Thanks, that's a good reference tool for my bash. I have been watching the DVD over the last few days and the amount of continuity errors I noticed watching then re-watching the final assault part. I swear Arnie is wearing a different tac Vest in every different scene :lol
One time it looks just plain black on the back, then when he goes and hides in the shed you see his back and it looks like woodland camo.
All the stuff he had with him though on that tac vest, must of made it a nightmare for the continuity on that film. :exactly:

Oh I also found out his assault rifle looks so unique because it has got the stock from a Dragunov Sniper rifle, so I will have to mod my assault riffle and order a 1.6 Dragunov. :gah:

His main rifle is a Valmet M78 with a skeletal stock:

valmetm78.jpg

Intended as a sniper rifle as it has a longer barrel with bipod. The Dragunov does look similar, but not exact. I was going to use an AK-47 as a starting point. You could probably make the stock from plasticard easily enough.

I'd like to see someone sculpt an older Arnie head. I just watched Sabotage and thought it was okay. I thought Arnold looked bad ass in it and it would be easy to put a bash of his character together. Just the headsculpt and some tats.

I'd like to see someone sculpt an older Arnie head. I just watched Sabotage and thought it was okay. I thought Arnold looked bad ass in it and it would be easy to put a bash of his character together. Just the headsculpt and some tats.

Yeah, I'm more a fan of 80s Arnie but an older sculpt is something I would like to see, maybe Hot Toys will make Terminator Genisys figures?

Oh I would agree with you. 80's Arnold is more iconic. I just thought an older sculpt would be pretty cool. Not many of his movies since coming back have been that good, but Sabotage was alright.

I bet we see an older Arnie from the new terminator.

Back