Arnold offered new Predator & Terminator movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he was to be in a another predator film I could see him as a cameo type character. Probably there to tell his tale to the main character and give advise, thats it.

I cant see him in another Terminator film, unless they do what they did in Tron Legacy and use CGI to make him younger

The only thing I'm afraid of is the maker of Predators 2 might treat Dutch stupidly by letting him get killed by any pred (or even human character). Predators has treated P1 stupidly once by having a retard character wearing the design of the legendary hunter, then he got killed easily and laughably.

Dutch shouldn't be brought to the preserve planet. He has already proved himself on earth 24 years ago.

I'm sure there's lots of screen writers writing a sequel to Predators that have Dutch as the main character. Arnie is back in business $$$.

Last edited:
He could do terminator if he wanted to, they could always make up a way to explain his age... a simple way around it would be that skynet make the T800 in various ages.

This is already supported by the previous three movies that have had Arnold in them, each model he's played has had clear age difference because of the years between movies.

He's looking old now, there's no denying that, but Arnold has the best genetics in have ever seen and give him 6 months in the gym with Franco he'll still be able to blow people away with the size he can pack on.

sorry... but arnie should just retire. walk away a legend instead of overdoing things. his last few movies weren't great...

He cant do Terminator. He COULD do Predator. Dutch was his best acted character.

I agree. He should not do Terminator. He could pull off an aged Dutch.

Would love to see Dutch as a captive on the alien planet in Predators 2.

That's exactly what i was thinking about!

Arnold isn't aging well imo.

He looked AWFUL in Expendables.

sorry... but arnie should just retire. walk away a legend instead of overdoing things. his last few movies weren't great...

I want to see him do KING CONAN before he retires.

Arnie could do both Terminator and Predator again. But write him according to his current age. Don't try to pretend he is still 30. Write him in PredatorS2 like John Rambo or Rocky Balboa. Or even Old Snake from MGS4. Make him weaker and not a spring chicken but put the emphasis on his age and experience in movies in place of the body he doesnt have and charisma he couldnt pull off any more.

It would actually make some sense for him from an age perspective if he was in Predators 2...since the original Predator took place in "present day" and Predators also was a "present day" film. As eluded by someone else, he could be a captive on the planet, or hell, he could even be a military man on earth depending on the story...

I think he could defintely do a new Predator movie.

But like others have said, Terminator would be harder to pull off unless they just use his voice and likeness like in the last one. He could just have a smaller role and have CGI do the rest. Wasn't there rumors of a CGI Terminator movie in the works? Maybe they are offering him a voice role for that???

I want to see him do KING CONAN before he retires.

Don't think that's gonna happen. I heard they're rebooting the franchise. Looks like it's gonna be total garbage. I agree with Conan the King sequel. His current age would fit him as an older and wiser King Conan.

Old man Arnold should pass on any such offers. Stallone's characters made more sense to revisit as older versions, and those films were both done very well. I can't help but imagine Arnold trying to revisit Dutch or T-800 would feel sad and forced.

Back