Statue Arnie Kim new Reeve Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Sigh*. I almost wish I'd never seen it.

aiKE0u6.gif

It's cruel to show something that Superman fans want and tell them they can't get it.

Until an Arnie Kim Reeve Statue is confirmed anyone who posts one of these threads should be hit by the ban hammer for cruel teasing.....
O3DHIA5.gif

Until an Arnie Kim Reeve Statue is confirmed anyone who posts one of these threads should be hit by the ban hammer for cruel teasing.....
O3DHIA5.gif

In the last Arnie Kim Reeve thread I mentioned how its cruel to tease Superman Reeve and I got flamed with ****** bag comments, anyway Arnie Kim can tease all he wants and I don't give a flying monkey. Prime 1 99% confirmed they are making a Reeve so atleast I know a decent company will actually be making one for the general public.

On Facebook they're saying that the ES is tiny, and price is $7000. But, you know, that's Facebook.

hahaha. Exactly.

For $7,000 I'd be out. But I would pay custom pricing... however that neck seam needs some attention before I'd consider dropping any cash. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Lovely piece, but that's a *******n' ugly seam. Makes the thing look like a glorified action figure.

Arnie does the absolute best Reeve Superman/Clark Kent portraits. I wish someone would release 1/6 AK figures or even just the head sculpts.

Blitzway should make these into 1/4 Hybrid Statues already and make a Lynda Carter WW as well.

Sigh. License exclusivity sometimes makes us miss a lot of great things that could have been.

Wow those are just simply amazing! Definitely wish I could get my hands on one. That's how the PF(s) should've been. Too bad SS dropped the ball

hahaha. Exactly.

For $7,000 I'd be out. But I would pay custom pricing... however that neck seam needs some attention before I'd consider dropping any cash. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

It is really 7g, i emailed him before and asked. Really nice work but unless i make a 6 figure income, i'd be crazy to drop that kind of cash. He can list it for 10g, someone will still buy one.

Man if I could create something that could sell for $7000 each I'd be in the basement all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back