Arnie Kim departed from Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news. Ohhhhhh the possibilities.

EB "was" great. They just put out great product way too slow. HT is picking up license after license and knocking out everything in a reasonable time. Welcome Arnie to the HT train. eh.

Haters gotta hate. I think this is good news. Enterbay makes great stuff, but they don't have the resources Hot Toys does. It will be great to see what Arnie can do with the kind of licenses Hot Toys can provide. Honestly, I don't think he was able to do too much over at EB, so now he (and we) can see a lot more (and different) stuff out of him.

Oh yeah, and I'm getting that Reeves Superman. ^_^

I don't want to see EB go down either, but IMO HT has surpassed them already, at least in terms of distribution and licensing. I think AK saw that and decided to expand his horizons.

From his facebook page:

Arnie Kim Hello dear my fans,

Sincerely, I appreciate all of your support to me and Enterbay, I regret that I couldn't anwer each of you.
I would like to ask all of you could keep cheering Enterbay's passion even though I leave, Enterbay is great company ever I knew,
also, I will do my best with lastest dream as artist in the HOTTOYS, and I wish I could have constant cheering from all of you,

Best regards
Arnie

I think Arnie,s move to HT is a good move for Arnie.A skilled master like him can,t be restricted to the Bruce Lee licence, that has to become frustrating at some point,this way with the many licences HT have now and to come means we,ll see Arnies work flourish in so many different areas which has to be a good thing.I asked him a couple of weeks ago via facebook about any possability of a Bruce Lee Big Boss 1/6th scale as its the only one missing from the range thus far to which he replied next year with the 40th anniversary of the films release.Its a pity this won,t be his sculpt but i look forward to seeing it non the less and i,m sure all the parties involved will all go from strength to strength.

So Enterbay is doing a figure from The Departed sculpted by Arnie Kim? :confused:

:D

Wait, you're saying Sideshow is actually faster with their releases than Enterbay?!?!?! :horror

Back