Arnie Kim departed from Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this effects them in any way at this point. Arnie specifically did Bruce Lee sculpts for Enterbay, but now that they've already released practically every (well, not every, but close) version of Bruce Lee they could, Arnie's departure isn't such a big impact.

But why'd he leave? And what about those work-in-progress sculpts he was currently doing? Do those stay with Enterbay?

edit: I know now. He just didn't renew his contract with Enterbay.

Translated FB page:

20100827_4d1fd961eedf4ba69455gH5h7sHtMfjo.jpg

is it really true??? not seen it on his facebook as its been taken down or deleted, would of thought he would of put on his blog rather than facebook.

Will ask Enterbay for more news...

is it really true??? not seen it on his facebook as its been taken down or deleted, would of thought he would of put on his blog rather than facebook.

Pls do. If possible ask what's going to happen to those WIP sculpts that Arnie was working on.

If Breaker doesn't know then there's a chance it might not be true! :pray: Need to know what the fate of those WIP sculpts will be.

Come to think of it, the WIP sculpts were pretty much done, and Enterbay more than likely has the rights to use them.

With the crossover with Medicom and now Arnie's departure(if it's true), I think this could mean a whole new direction for Enterbay. They are probably shifting focus away from Bruce Lee to other properties, could mean film property similar to Hot Toys, or could be something completely different.. Interested to see where this is going..

I think Arnie already knows how the toy industry works, so if all these is true, he MIGHT get into the game with his own company, well, that's me wishing anyways. haha

Eh, I'd rather he join HT so they can actually pump out his figures at a reasonable time frame and reasonable prices.

I'd just like to see him to finally do something other than Bruce. He did a personal Rocky Balboa and Indiana Jones a while back, would like to see more.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Just thought, could he have gone to Blitzway??!!

Blitzway didnt/wouldnt tell me who the sculptor of Scarface is?

Maybe, just maybe.......

I can see why he left,not sure im liking it as i would love to see him finish the wip sculpts we have seen on his blog.I doubt he will get the job of adjusting their DX04 as he would change everything about it.

Must be,but we can forget all about the amazing sculpts we've seen on his blog with the intense look(Same as the statue) and the relaxed one because i assumed that would be ETD Scars,and HT allready does that one so...and they won't change that one and let Arnie have his way with it now that pics have allready been revealed.

We never got to see a Big Boss figure,such a shame:(

Must be,but we can forget all about the amazing sculpts we've seen on his blog with the intense look(Same as the statue) and the relaxed one because i assumed that would be ETD Scars,and HT allready does that one so...and they won't change that one and let Arnie have his way with it now that pics have allready been revealed.

We never got to see a Big Boss figure,such a shame:(

I'll call EB ASAP, if I was EB, if and That's If EB has more Bruce's in the pipeline, they should let us know asap!!

Back