Army of T.W.O. Rios and Salem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys so here is a little project I did for fun. I thought they were cool characters when I saw the game and since LT did the masks I said what the hey I'll give them a go! So for Rios I used a Flamma body and head since he was a close build and the face looked mean. I took of the facial hair and everything and added some more scars to make him look meaner haha. I then hacked up his mask some since it looks like he took a grenade to the face. I also created the tats and water slided them onto the figure added some weathering and bam. I also decided to give him the M-4 with the shields on it since he is more the big bad bruiser and thought it looked cooler with him. I also gave him a grenade launcher because I think it suits him better.
100_3866.jpg

100_3867.jpg

100_3868.jpg

100_3869.jpg

100_3870.jpg

100_3871.jpg

100_3872.jpg

100_3873.jpg

100_3874.jpg

Last edited:
Then we have Salem for him I used the Klaustic body since he is a ripped dude but not a tank. I just added some longer hair to him and created his tats too with waterslide. His were a bit more challenging though because of a full sleeve dragon tattoo that he has. But I managed to pull it off and his sweat band covers up the little gap that is there because of the elbow joint. I then created the two custom shoulder pads that he wears in the game and gave his mask a wash and filled in the eyes with black.
100_3858.jpg

100_3859.jpg

100_3860.jpg

100_3864.jpg

100_3865.jpg

100_3861.jpg

100_3863.jpg

Daaammmn, those came out great!!! Very well done!!!

I always thought it would be cool to take a micro drill bit and drill out alllll those tiny little holes in the mask...don't know if it would add to this very high "coolness factor" but...

Again, great job!:yess:

Back