ArmorAll Poll YO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you use Armor-All?

• I use armor-all.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I don't use armor-all.

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok so the Wokkie change it to a poll,

but he didnt put the questions the way i wanted. i told him to put

"i use armor-all its uber" and "i dont use armor-all cause its licks banana"

i guess we dont share the same sense of humour, we're not as tight as i once thought

:violin :dunno :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Why would you want to use ArmorAll on figures? That stuff is greasy and attracts dust. Just clean the figures with a soft cloth or use a can of that "Dust Off" stuff... works great. Be careful with "Dust Off", though and don't get it to close to delicate parts.. of figures I mean... :monkey5

Be careful with "Dust Off", though and don't get it to close to delicate parts

small_343186.gif

if you like licking banana then your like this guy

gay-al-super.jpg

Gay Al licks bananas? I thought he was gay, but I didn't know he was into the culinary arts, too. Come on now, Spyda, don't tell us you've never licked a banana before you've eaten it!

well... i put one in my mouth and ate it.. but not licked it... not like a representation symbolising the pleasure to stimulate a phall-us (censoring freedom of politically correct term of the word P E N I S tisk tisk)

Oh, so THAT'S what you were talking about! And here I was thinking you were talking about cooking-related terms... And poor Gay Al.. I didn't know he did things like that. I'm shocked!

Back