Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait...the Arkham Knight is the stylized single color style...but Red Hood is full color. What the hell DC?!

So wait...the Arkham Knight is the stylized single color style...but Red Hood is full color. What the hell DC?!

They're both in full-color.

BM_AK_ArkhamKnight_Statue_55357ae5a77c30.43672699.jpg

BM_AK_RedHood_Statue_55357a4166cb88.33556698.jpg

Those look full color to me. They are in the Arkham Knight line... which seems will be all color, unlike City or Asylum.

Well, full color or not, the line continues. Now let's see an Arkham Origins Deathstroke. I'm so down for that.

Oh I really want the line to continue too, but as a collector the OCD in me wants them all to follow a theme.

I can't be the only one.

So, I have the B&W AC Harley statue and I told myself that I didn't need the B&W AA nurse Harley statue. Of course, I just picked her up off the bay. I couldn't resist. At least I bought her for a pretty good price. She was $84 but there was a 10% off coupon available so I picked her up for just around $75 shipped. I just hope DCC releases some more of these B&W Arkham statues. They just scratched the surface of all the characters available from the games.

Last edited:
Nurse Harley arrived yesterday. She looks fantastic. Really glad I decided to pick her up. Lots of great little details to the piece and she looks sexy as hell. The fishnets on her are a real nice touch to the statue. Never expected mixed media with this piece. I really hope we see some more releases in this line soon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447811408.357857.jpg

Great piece by DC Collectibles, great attention to detail, good paint app, I couldn't be more pleased. They have done a terrific job with this line.

Back