Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odds are I'll pick up Catwoman, unless they really mess her up! I'm all for her goggles being the only thing coloured on her statue, which would be awesome.

I'm really hoping they give us an awesome catwoman too. Really looking forward to her. If not, I'm at least very happy with Harley. I'm gonna put her next to my Poison Ivy DC Cover girls statue. They have similar poses and will look awesome together :wink1:

Not really synonymous with Batman though is it? He's not really the bloody killer type is he.

Its Arkham city Baby ! Bats breaking point :gah:

So this was revealed today... This looks rather badass.

534063_10151606364174258_581960398_n.jpg

Not sure on availability.

I really like how Batman looks in BAC and BAA games BUT I dislike ALL of renditions of figures and statues as his head look to skinny, pointy on top and his eyes are kind of on side of his head and body a tad too bulky but this is the best one Ive seen even with gobs of blood :clap
IM a huge fan of Arkham Batman and the games but I hated the only cold cast porcelain piece of him and bane do to poor painting but I like the games so much I might just sell all my Batman Hot Toys and switch to all these Arkham statues if I can find well painted ones :dunno
Decisions decisions :slap:cuckoo::medic

Seeing all of these awesome Arkham products makes me wish that Hot Toys would show theirs off that much more.

I'm dying to see some photos of this statue other than the spoiler image. Anyone seen anything?

Thank god I was trying to get that picture downloaded forever. Anyway you can get a high res version of the other as well? Thanks!

That's the one! Thanks! I'm psyched for this statue, just wish it wasn't coming out so late. It says ship date of October 31st but I could have sworn I saw a September release date before...

That's the one! Thanks! I'm psyched for this statue, just wish it wasn't coming out so late. It says ship date of October 31st but I could have sworn I saw a September release date before...

You're welcome! I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed the date back. That seems to happen a lot. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed anymore :)

I went ahead and PO'd this from dcbs. I just broke down and ordered the sexy as hell Arkham City Harley statue so I decided to add the Arkham City Bats as well. I was thinking of adding the B&W Arkham Asylum Bats originally after I ordered Harley but the price for it on the aftermarket is quite high now. Not only that, the scale of the 2 is way off as well. So, I dropped $85 instead and PO'd Arkham City Bats and hope he turns out as good as Harley did. Great price and perfectly in scale with Harley. Damn, I really didn't want to start another line to collect. I KNOW I'll be picking up other pieces in this line. I am soooo weak. :lol

I went ahead and PO'd this from dcbs. I just broke down and ordered the sexy as hell Arkham City Harley statue so I decided to add the Arkham City Bats as well. I was thinking of adding the B&W Arkham Asylum Bats originally after I ordered Harley but the price for it on the aftermarket is quite high now. Not only that, the scale of the 2 is way off as well. So, I dropped $85 instead and PO'd Arkham City Bats and hope he turns out as good as Harley did. Great price and perfectly in scale with Harley. Damn, I really didn't want to start another line to collect. I KNOW I'll be picking up other pieces in this line. I am soooo weak. :lol

:lol That's what happens! Once you get one, it's all over :) You will love the Harley statue. There is so much detail on her. I've actually passed on Bats & Nightwing and I saw the Riddler preview too and will pass on him as well. Maybe you won't get sucked in like you think you will :)

:lol That's what happens! Once you get one, it's all over :) You will love the Harley statue. There is so much detail on her. I've actually passed on Bats & Nightwing and I saw the Riddler preview too and will pass on him as well. Maybe you won't get sucked in like you think you will :)

Riddler preview?!? Where? Got a link?

Passed on Nightwing and Riddler is an easy pass for me as well since I never cared for the character. It's the villains that are going to get me in trouble with this line and SSCs PF line. When they release an AC Bane, Deadshot, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Catwoman, Deathstroke, etc....that's when I'll be in trouble. :lol

Passed on Nightwing and Riddler is an easy pass for me as well since I never cared for the character. It's the villains that are going to get me in trouble with this line and SSCs PF line. When they release an AC Bane, Deadshot, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Catwoman, Deathstroke, etc....that's when I'll be in trouble. :lol

I hear ya! :) I was really excited about the Arkham line when Harley came out and then it fizzled for me. Just not loving the next few characters that they released :(

Back