Premium Format Arkham Asylum Joker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, I'm listening...

If it was Arkham City Joker you could have two heads... Normal and sickened variant.

I'm so ready for a reveal. Also curious as to who will be the 3rd piece in this line. We know Bats and Joker are a given but if I remember correctly, Igo said the 3rd one will actually be a surprise to most of us. I believe he also said there are only 3 pieces planned for this line. Hopefully. it's successful and they'll add a few more characters.

If all 3 are going to be specific to Arkham Asylum, I'd guess scarecrow. Neither Harley nor Ivy would be a "surprise", and yikes, Croc and Bane would be HUGE PF's! Croc especially... Bane would be pretty nice... I like the design of him in the game.

It definitely goes with the comic book style Joker but yeah, I don't think I would cough up the $800+ or whatever prices people are asking for on eBay. Probably wouldn't even go more than $500 either, as much as I want it beside my Batman PF. It's a shame SSC isn't making a new version for all those who missed out on that 1st one.

It definitely goes with the comic book style Joker but yeah, I don't think I would cough up the $800+ or whatever prices people are asking for on eBay. Probably wouldn't even go more than $500 either, as much as I want it beside my Batman PF. It's a shame SSC isn't making a new version for all those who missed out on that 1st one.

You never know, they might. With all the talk of a Batman Modern Variant there may be a Joker in the Works to go with that release.

This is what I was thinking too but then I realized that no Batverse PF collection would be complete without a Joker PF and I picked one up from a member on here. You don't have to spend $800 on him, a reg can be had for $500 if you are patient, and the Ex for a bit more and he's well worth it.

Yep definitely
I got on board once they got the DC license
I had always admired a PF but never really got into the scene...I now have 4 lol
You are right though they are huge & take up so much space but man are they worth it.

I still need to order Batgirl & Power Girl lol

Neil

I am looking forward to finally getting a PF figure. My first statue was tweeterhead newmar catwoman, but I imagine superman and batman will blow it out of the water. After I order batman pf, new upcoming Vader will probably be next. Star Wars and DC are my first loves as a kid growing up in one of the best decades the 70's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back