Premium Format Arkham Asylum Joker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like they added it to the Blog but forgot to post the pictures.

SSCPremiumJoker.jpg

cool! Just started collecting pf and just ordered Superman (not Reeves version), and getting ready to buy Bats, and preorder Batgirl!

Limiting 1/6 purchases now and made plunge to PF because 1/6 prices nearing or passing 300.00 anyway. PF seems like a deal now.

Limiting 1/6 purchases now and made plunge to PF because 1/6 prices nearing or passing 300.00 anyway. PF seems like a deal now.

You picked a perfect time, I got out of 1/6th a while ago & haven't looked back
I know prices for PF's creeping up but I still feel a PF is much better value for money than a 1/6 figure

Anyway this has me interested, I really like the Arkham Joker

I also assume with this news we will most likely see an Arkham Harley down the line as a companion piece

Neil

I know prices for PF's creeping up but I still feel a PF is much better value for money than a 1/6 figure

I also assume with this news we will most likely see an Arkham Harley down the line as a companion piece

Neil

I totally agree. Great bang for your buck, but displaying PF much tougher as far as space goes I for see. I saw PF Joker at a local comic shop and thought "this is pretty cool, but 600.00 price they were asking for him was not." got Superman PF with 10% off. 2 flex pays and he will be mine!

I totally agree. Great bang for your buck, but displaying PF much tougher as far as space goes I for see. I saw PF Joker at a local comic shop and thought "this is pretty cool, but 600.00 price they were asking for him was not." got Superman PF with 10% off. 2 flex pays and he will be mine!

Yep definitely
I got on board once they got the DC license
I had always admired a PF but never really got into the scene...I now have 4 lol
You are right though they are huge & take up so much space but man are they worth it.

I still need to order Batgirl & Power Girl lol

Neil

I'm so ready for a reveal. Also curious as to who will be the 3rd piece in this line. We know Bats and Joker are a given but if I remember correctly, Igo said the 3rd one will actually be a surprise to most of us. I believe he also said there are only 3 pieces planned for this line. Hopefully. it's successful and they'll add a few more characters.

Same here. I’ve sold all of my 1/6 and am only collecting PFs now. Seems like I’m getting more for my money. No “crotch grabbers” either. I also like knowing the edition size of the item I’m getting.

Neil

:hi5: I feel like I’ve joined an elite club. :lol

Arkham Harley would be sweet.

Definitely causes more consideration with storage and display. I’m going to have to rent a storage unit for the packaging alone. Have all of my cabinet space filled with PFs and am currently looking for a new display.

Congrats on the Superman PF. Assuming that you’re talking about the comic version, I have that one too. :hi5:

Yep definitely
I got on board once they got the DC license
I had always admired a PF but never really got into the scene...I now have 4 lol
You are right though they are huge & take up so much space but man are they worth it.

I still need to order Batgirl & Power Girl lol

Neil

DC is what got me on board too. Since December I’ve gotten Harley, Catwoman, Ivy, Superman and Batman. All amazing statues. I also have Power Girl pre-ordered.

tumblr_nch4z4zxnV1sjav2eo2_250.gif

Just got the SSC Batman PF recently too to go w/ the Supes PF. Might end up skipping on the trinity for these Arkham ones!

Rather wait for Nicholson Joker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back