Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad to hear ARH progress.But I still wait my shipping notification.😧

WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so not going to say bad things about the person packing the boxes and inserting the comic book and poster
BUT
NO ONE ON THIS PLANET ships a comic book like this
Now my wife took out the kitchen knife and opened the box
Results below
pic 001.jpg
So fellows be very carful opening your box !!! A crazy person packed it !!

Ok so not going to say bad things about the person packing the boxes and inserting the comic book and poster
BUT
Results below
View attachment 238742

Yeah agreed, though their was a sticker on mine warning not to use a knife opening the box.

Yeah agreed, though their was a sticker on mine warning not to use a knife opening the box.
Yup looked it said that on mine to ---- Any volunteers to tell my wife she opened it wrong ? But I will stick with it was a crazy way to pack a collectable comic book and a poster

Just got mine today, im happy enough with the way it turned out but im pissed off that the magnetic top doesnt fit properly, it can only cover one nipple. Id rather display it topless but cant bevause of my nieces and nephews, guess ill just have to cover the whole statue up when their over.20160121_114151.jpg

So.. the Top shirt looks it's not connected to anything?
no back part, no nothing ?
it looks stupid the way the shirt is only on the **** with nothing connecting it.

Yup looked it said that on mine to ---- Any volunteers to tell my wife she opened it wrong ? But I will stick with it was a crazy way to pack a collectable comic book and a poster

Gyro's wife: you done messed up.

They should have packaged it different, but also they did warn so :|

So.. the Top shirt looks it's not connected to anything?
no back part, no nothing ?
it looks stupid the way the shirt is only on the **** with nothing connecting it.

Everything is sculpted. Is not connected to anything. Only top is removable. Doesn't really matter cause I'm not going to bother with the top. Looks better that way. :lol

Just opened mine up.. overall it looks pretty good. Unfortunately I had a piece broken off and laying in the bottom of the tray (one of the leather straps covering her). That and a brown paint mark on one of her breasts lol. Not sure if I should try to to get a replacement or fix it myself.

BUT
Results below
View attachment 238742

I see the Arhian poster but why the Queen of Vampires comic? The ex is supposed to be the first three signed Arhian comics? :dunno

Yes the top is removable both versions the regular and EX
Only thing with EX is the first 3 Comics signed and the poster

I found this strange as well (I also got a Queen of Vampires comic).. and am including that question in my email.

Just opened mine up.. overall it looks pretty good. Unfortunately I had a piece broken off and laying in the bottom of the tray (one of the leather straps covering her). That and a brown paint mark on one of her breasts lol. Not sure if I should try to to get a replacement or fix it myself.

One of the leather strap broke off on mine too. Just a small piece. Crazy clue it back up and is like new.

I found this strange as well (I also got a Queen of Vampires comic).. and am including that question in my email.

From their FB page.

As a big thank you to all of our supporters look for free posters and free graphic novels from our new line of comics inside our Arhian and Queen of Vampire EX statues. Those who have purchased the EX editions of these statues will also receive the first three graphic novels right off the press by mail once they finish printing!

Back