Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized that if you display her topless, she will still have those straps on her back that go to...nothing.

Just got an email from them. They got my return and will fix everything and get it back to me. I really appreciate a company standing behind the product. Can't wait to get this one back and put it on display.

Just got an email from them. They got my return and will fix everything and get it back to me. I really appreciate a company standing behind the product. Can't wait to get this one back and put it on display.

That's great news - I'm so glad they are doing the right thing, and that you'll have a good copy of her... She really is amazing!

Arhian gray sm.jpg

Arhian gray 2 sm.jpg

Just received mine from BBTS. Anyone have grayish spots in the hair?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 195
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 196
Just received mine from BBTS. Anyone have grayish spots in the hair?

It looks like the light taupe hair coloring on yours is not as heavy, allowing more of the pink undercoat to come through... on mine the taupe color is more pronounced, with just hints of the pink coming through for shading. As for the spots near the hair part, they are on mine as well, but you have to go looking for them to notice. I think the hair on your copy looks fine, though it's up to your own preference of course.

Man o man ...I'm liking the Sha-ryn with Gorilla statue and the new Medusa statue with the 3 portraits. Hope to see the printed versions soon. And I want to see more of that Tarzan vs Gorilla statue. Thanks for sharing the video link.

Also just received mine from BBTS and its a mess...paint rubs all over the place.

View attachment 246864View attachment 246865View attachment 246866View attachment 246867

That is enough to make a grown man cry. You have my sympathy. I don't know if you watched their most recent video on Youtube trying to address these issues but they said the paint from the factory was fine; it's the styro-foam the statue was shipped in that caused the rub. Now, to me, that is no excuse, I mean how else was it going to be shipped? They chose to use that material, they need to step up and take responsibility for a bad design choice. Good luck getting a replacement.

That is enough to make a grown man cry. You have my sympathy. I don't know if you watched their most recent video on Youtube trying to address these issues but they said the paint from the factory was fine; it's the styro-foam the statue was shipped in that caused the rub. Now, to me, that is no excuse, I mean how else was it going to be shipped? They chose to use that material, they need to step up and take responsibility for a bad design choice. Good luck getting a replacement.

Its interesting that by using the new stryro-foam design they actually got more damages that using the cheaper less dense cut out that they used before. Actually this was the complaint that was before as people asked for a better designed boxes. Its ironic now that this new design, is causing the issues. The announced it on Newsletters and Facebook and took full responsibility, but yes the factory also is taking responsibility and are stepping up. The video was showing that the paint was fine until it got all screwed up by the box design during shipping. Not much they could have done to avoid that. Once they mailed out a bunch they managed to modify the boxes by checking them after inspection.
Yes they already said they will paint/or replace each one no cost to the buyer. Return it and ask for return label they send one by email.

Im posting this again right from the Newsletter sent out to customers

"ARH Studios quality control issues.
It’s with heavy heart that we come to you guys, first to apologize and second to try to fix the problems we are having right now with the quality of our recently delivered products.
Our 2014 line of statues took over a year to ship. A situation we had no control over. We as every other company in this industry depend on factories in China. There are very few factories in China capable of delivering a high end quality product, and unfortunately there is a large number of companies saturating the market of statues right now, which is overwhelming the capacity of these few factories in China to deliver a high quality product in a timely manner.
We have just been a victim of this problem, and although we strive to produce and deliver the best product we are capable of producing, we depend on the factories in China to make our products.
On the other hand, ARH Studios stands behind its products, and we will make sure that every single one of you guys receive a product that you are 100% happy with.
As of this moment, we are issuing a recall on every 2014 statue that was delivered and does not have the quality that you expected to receive. We will send you a paid return label, and all you have to do is to pack the statue and send it back to our studio in Idaho, USA, and we will re-paint all the statues, top to bottom in house for free to guarantee that every single one will match the prototypes we have shown in quality and value.
ARH Studios consists of 5 people! Arahom, Alex, Ehren, Spencer, and Hayley. We are all committed to the same goal, and we all strive to create and deliver the best quality product in the market. We will make it right, and we will make sure that you guys get what you paid for, even if we have to stay night and day in this studio repainting every single statue ourselves!
This is my promise and guarantee,
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.
Please contact us through our customer service email or phone:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (208) 899-4038"

Its interesting that by using the new stryro-foam design they actually got more damages that using the cheaper less dense cut out that they used before.

Well that's what happens when it's designed for styro that has more give, not exactly the fault of the more dense styro that the design was flawed. It's not a better designed box, it's a box with better materials that is yet to have a design that takes the better material's properties into account. Glad they're fixing it though, and they know enough to not have the same happen with DD1.

"ARH Studios quality control...we will re-paint all the statues, top to bottom in house for free to guarantee that every single one...We will make it right, and we will make sure that you guys get what you paid for, even if we have to stay night and day in this studio repainting every single statue ourselves!
This is my promise and guarantee"

If it is determined that a repaint is in order, will we be getting back the actual statue that we send in (same piece)?

Although my piece was one of the first to be delivered, I haven't yet had a chance to inspect it properly but the paint rubs appear to be more minor on mine than they are on the pictures that were posted earlier. Is there an alternative to sending it back?

Do they ship the statues directly from the factory to the buyers house? If not and they get them first they should really inspect them before shipping them out in order to catch stuff like this. In the long run it would save them money so as not have to send out return labels...

Do they ship the statues directly from the factory to the buyers house? If not and they get them first they should really inspect them before shipping them out in order to catch stuff like this. In the long run it would save them money so as not have to send out return labels...

No they go to ARH first, and they did for the Arhian's I believe however in no way would this save money to do so on every statue. It's incredibly manpower intensive and also has the possibility of breakages.

Averone you're saying that you got more damage from styrofoam. Are they the only statue company to use styofoam? Doesn't make sense to me

Averone you're saying that you got more damage from styrofoam. Are they the only statue company to use styofoam? Doesn't make sense to me

From the high density styro, not just styro in general. And no they aren't, it's just new to them.

Back