Statue ARH THOR LIMITED Sideshow EX AND REGULAR pics pg 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH THOR LIMITED Sideshow EX

Hey Arahom, forgot to mentioned but does the web EX come with the print & extra hammer too?

Sideshow EX_ -_ Extra hammer and Poster
_
ARH EX – Hammer/Helmet Set
_

Take a look on our website

Last edited:

That is a damned impressive take on Thor!
Love the detail and use of Nordic design motifs, more than holds it's own in against any Marvel version.

What is the lead time on shipping?

Thor is estimated ETA is 1stQ

The factory is hard at work for you making these "Gods" :yess:

FactoryAug2011.jpg

Congrats averone on this beautiful piece! :clap

Looking forward to seeing your company grow. :)

That is a damned impressive take on Thor!
Love the detail and use of Nordic design motifs, more than holds it's own in against any Marvel version.

Thank you!
We appreciate your support! We want to be able to offer you even better and more interesting products in the future! :hi5:

Those look great. Forgive my ignorance, but is ARH a new company?

Those look great. Forgive my ignorance, but is ARH a new company?

Thank you!
No problem

The answer is yes and no!

ARH came here from Brazil. He started sculpting over 17 years ago.

ARH Studios is only less than 3 years old and we are a small company right now. Yet, we are now working closely with Sideshow to bring to you the very best.
We have great artists and Arahom (ARH) is the President of the company.

Our products have gradually improved and today we work with Sideshow Collectables and Diamond comics and many other distributors in Europe and United States.
We are now offering to you our customers the same quality and workmanship that is offered by Sideshow and other major companies.

So far we are mainly doing Mythology, Military and historic statues and hope to be able to offer licensed products in the near future.

Please feel free to ask questions and take a look here for updates on all of our products:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88225

Our Website:

https://www.arhstatues.com/

Thank you for your support!

Alex A
ARH Studios

That was a wealth of info, thank you!

That's quite impressive Alex. Love seeing the inside productions of these statues. :hi5:

Wait till you see the others!
I may have to take a trip to China someday to oversee the QC etc. Thats going to be fun :)

How is the best looking thor with 100 ES still in stock? freaks you disappointment me!

How is the best looking thor with 100 ES still in stock? freaks you disappointment me!

Its ok Gagaliya no one has really seen it in person besides only a select few. Once they get it the word will spread and it will be sold out.

Another good sign is that our other retailers are selling these much better. Not too concerned at all, and you should not be either.

I'd like to get one, just too much coming in over the following months. Once I've bought and payed for incoming stuff and the Holidays are over, I'm sure to order one.

Not the ex only the reg but

He's in the house

gho3-vj-4da0.jpg

Last edited:

Wonderful pics!
Do you have any other statues, so we can get a sense of scale etc?
Also, may I ask some more pics without the flash, do you have any direct sunlight today? :) Sorry for all the questions...

gho3-wb-fe70.jpg

:yess:

That is great paint work, I am so happy about the factory. They are exceeding our every expectation!

Again, thank you!

For you all that are getting the AP's, your paint work will be just as good! Dont worry!!!

Back