ARH TARZAN PRIMAL RAGE (Tarzan vs Gorilla diorama)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm going to have to order ... probably the best human male musculature I've ever seen on a statue.

Any idea how quickly ARH po's sellout? Never ordered from them before.

Scult on Tarzan looks really good, would like to see more detailed images of the apes face painted up and the spear.

Any idea how quickly ARH po's sellout? Never ordered from them before.
Scult on Tarzan looks really good, would like to see more detailed images of the apes face painted up and the spear.

It really varies greatly depending on license, cool factor and price.
Tarzan is actually not that popular (Tarzan Cry is still available) and this is on the higher end of price ... though most people are saying its a great price overall for such a large dio. So who knows....

And they still haven't shown EX's for some of the pieces that sold out a year ago (that are not yet released) and this will be probably be the same.

Asking price is definitely less than what most would have expected. I'd like to wiat until after SDCC to order, but... I'd hate to miss out and to date this is the most impressive Tarzan piece. Who knows when/if there'll be another.

I ordered it last night, figured it would go really good next to Sha-Ryn.... With only 100 ES I expect it will go fairly quick. If SS did this statue it would easily be $1000+ as they would charge for two sculpts (Tarzan and the Gorilla)... IMO it's a great price, cool looking statue and low ES... Who could say no to that :)

Well my order is in.
This thing will have insane shelf presence. It'll be bigger than 1/3 scale statues I have ...not to mention wider and bulkier than anything I own by a mile !

Holy crap, just saw the price on these- thought it'd be way higher.

Yeah I know, right?
I figured $750 to $850 ....nice surprise to be a lot lower!

Conan the Sacrifice had a woman on there but the snake doesn't really count as a 3rd creature and that was sold as two separate pieces which cost around $1000 total.

Edit; the same price as the new helmeted Kylo Ren statue lol. Sideshoe have gone full potato

I'm still on the fence with this. I love Tarzan and the sculpt is great not to mention the price, but I don't know if I have space and I was more interested in the croc dio to begin with. And while I like it, I'm not loving it as much as I want to, :lol

Already have Conan Fury dio, so I have an oversized ape already.

I may gamble and wait till after SDCC. Hopefully ARH shows up with this to wow people, I'd really like to see more of it.

I'm still on the fence with this. I love Tarzan and the sculpt is great not to mention the price, but I don't know if I have space and I was more interested in the croc dio to begin with. And while I like it, I'm not loving it as much as I want to, :lol

Already have Conan Fury dio, so I have an oversized ape already.

I may gamble and wait till after SDCC. Hopefully ARH shows up with this to wow people, I'd really like to see more of it.

Yeah I'm going to need to sell off and rearrange to create some space :D

This Tarzan is too perfect not to get for me though ... I think it's the best muscle structure ever done in a statue (that I can think of)

I was looking for Tarzan statue very much. Overall is a great state with great pose and price. But unfortunatelly his face is quite unpleasant. I dont think i would like to see him everyday.
Plus i would prefer much more the croc dio. More iconic imo.
So it's a pass for me for now. Maybe later in secondary market..

I was looking for Tarzan statue very much. Overall is a great state with great pose and price. But unfortunatelly his face is quite unpleasant. I dont think i would like to see him everyday.
Plus i would prefer much more the croc dio. More iconic imo.
So it's a pass for me for now. Maybe later in secondary market..

Croc dio not happening unfortunately.... I may have preferred it also, but I don't think you can say it is more iconic than Tarzan fighting a gorilla :D
ARH do very low runs, you won't find it lower in the secondary market.

I have big plans for this statue if I can find a great repainter!

Loincloth - make it distressed lion or jaguar skin to give the statue more color.

Base - more green and add on some artificial plants (same as the Tarzan Cry statue)

Tarzan - some blood spray and grime/dirt on him.

Gorilla - make him a silverback

I have big plans for this statue if I can find a great repainter!

Loincloth - make it distressed lion or jaguar skin to give the statue more color.

Base - more green and add on some artificial plants (same as the Tarzan Cry statue)

Tarzan - some blood spray and grime/dirt on him.

Gorilla - make him a silverback

That sounds like a great idea, it'd give a lot more presence to this piece for sure.

Anyone know any good pro-repainters/customizers ?
Been trying to contact Silentsurfer through various means but can't get a response of any type back....

Back