ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. And I apologize for the delay. But Arahom and I agreed that there were things that needed to be reworked on the sculpt. We could have ignored these issues and it would have been 'ok'. But 'ok' isn't good enough anymore. Thanks for your patience.

That's alright, no delay for me cause I didn't PO. I didn't really like how it turned out, hopefully the rework will strike my fancy as I originally liked it during the sculpting process but some things got me in the final, like the face and also that non-smoothed style that they shifflett bros seem to do or whatever it is. I asked in hopes that you're working on it so it's a good thing for me :) (well not my wallet :p)

Last edited:
Ehren can do things like this. We think he is going to make an amazing Croc now

Its with great pleasure to announce two of our new licenses.

The licenses are Tarzan (and Jane) and Frank Frazetta in full majestic 1/4!

We have already Troy working on a Tarzan fighting a gigantic crocodile diorama. Ehren Biennert sculpting Frazetta's Indomitable. Both will be ready in time for San Diego Con.

Also we will have Troy sculpting Frazetta's Atlantis and Ehren sculpting Frazetta's Queen of Egypt in time for New York Con in October.

Here are at least 4 of the sculpts from Frazetta that will be made by ARH Studios Inc. - unlike the last few sculpts from us, these will be true to the art and very accurate to the artwork.

The idea behind those two new licenses, especially Frazetta is to produce museum quality works. All the pieces will be in 1/4th scale, and during all my negotiations with Frazetta’s family, there was one point that was very clear since the beginning for all of us.
We want to represent Frazetta’s work in the most meaningful and faithful way possible. It means we will not be taking any “creative license” with the paintings, and we will not be “interpreting” it either. Our sculptures will be exactly like a 3D image of the paintings, so if for instance Frazetta didn’t paint the tiger’s legs with much definition, we won’t do it for him! It will be a rough sculpture in the areas that Frazetta left it rough.
Also, we will be producing relief sculptures of Frazetta’s paintings, so we will have not only the statue but a “wall sculpture” like a painting but with relief that you can hang on the wall. All the relief sculptures will have the same measurements of the original paintings, so it will be very close to have the real painting on your wall!

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.
------------
Frank Frazetta Conan the Adventurer Book Cover Preliminary Artwork | Lot #92186 | Heritage Auctions
anything with Frank Frazetta name on it is worth big bucks
It would be insane to have this original art behind the statue :)
You can buy a hundred sideshow prints but this is the real deal

Last edited:
Tell me about it, it I could find it and had the money I'd love this piece.

Gorillas expression is great.

tarzan_frank_frazetta_fantasy.jpg

We shrank the base quite a bit to keep the size and cost down but there is still a big pool of blood running off the front of the base. I think the final pics will be up before the week is out.

Tarzan is still somewhere on the horizon, Sí?

Even if it's a few miles yet, that's ok...
Yes. Tarzan vs Gorilla and Tarzan vs Croc are both still in the chute. Arahom and I took a hard look at everything and decided that both statues needed major revisions to live up to all the hype. I apologize for the delay with these but it's only because we are taking the time to make them better.

Yes. Tarzan vs Gorilla and Tarzan vs Croc are both still in the chute. Arahom and I took a hard look at everything and decided that both statues needed major revisions to live up to all the hype. I apologize for the delay with these but it's only because we are taking the time to make them better.

Awesome, :duff. Still looking forward to anything Tarzan related and thanks for the update.

These two will blow your mind!

I think they will be a big hit this NYCC

Back