ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may have been asked already but will these be available through SS as well?

It has not been confirmed but since SS is carrying their Conan the Sacrifice I would bet that SS will carry this line for sure.

As long as its available in multiple packs on different sites and Sideshow constantly change what they want in each pack. Got to keep everyone on their toes! :)

10012470_687120414660802_1482564014_n.jpgW.I.P

Sorry guys not getting in touch.
Above posted picture ^^ is of Frazetta Atlantis WIP by Troy

The website transition has not been smooth and a real pain. Right now it's down for a day or two.
That along with my own personal stuff I had to take a week off and take care of somethings.
All replacements for Medusa are now arriving, Arahom has started digital sculpting and has created two very new and uber sexy ladies that we will share with you soon. Brand new Tarzan sculpt by Alex P underway.
Other behind the scenes happenings going on also that we will share in due time.

NYCC is reserved and Frank family will be there to sign artwork when you purchase the new line at the show.

ARH Alex

Our web address ARHStatues.com is now ARHStudiosCollectibles.com

We made this change because we are no longer solely a statue making company. ARH Studios is expanding, and we will soon produce more than just collectible statues, and it was necessary for us to change the name now before the expansion.

Our contact email is set to change soon, so please make a note of it.

Our new web address will be: ARHStudiosCollectibles.com
Our new contact is: [email protected]

Effective in 24 hrs your emails will have to reach us at the new address.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience while we get updated and go through these changes.

ARH Studios Inc.

Last edited:
Back