ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow new releases!

Just can't wait.

:lecture The day I saw Cleopatra is the day I was sold. I enjoy the beautiful ladies. :D

Thanks you, Cleo is a beauty. I still await her arrival. :monkey2
I told ARH, I will be the last to get her.

Thanks for your support, we love happy customers and try to please...

The latest news from Arahom and ARH Studios:

We don't know if Sidehow is sold on everything, but we know they don't buy much more than what they already sold, so since we don't have more, we believe they will sell out pretty soon too.

We limited everything on 500, but produced 300 of each plus the EX editions and APs. Some got sold out like Leonidas EX, and also the AP sold out, but Sideshow Medusa EX and Thor EX did not reached all 200 they limited it.

My idea was to produce more and have inventory to sell overtime. It surely sells overtime based on previous experiences. We still sell today some of the first statues we produced in 1/7th scale that I'm not sold out yet.

But with the number of new statues we have to offer, I decided to limit these in 300 and start on the new ones. Inventory is a good thing to have as a company, but it's a huge investment upfront, and a lot of money sitting for a long time. Right now we need cash flow to keep up with all the ivestents we have been making on ARH.

Right now it's my strategy not to invest in inventory, and this is why we sold out so fast. We will probably do the same on this new batch, so if you don't grab it right away, it's gonna be hard to find later.

By the way... In a couple of weeks, the NEW ARH website is coming! A real REALLY cool website and forum!!!

This is a dream come true!
Thank you Hollywood for your support! :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs7fzOrUopc[/ame]

Last edited:

hope the sequel is better, because the first one sucked.

My Arh Pocahontas arrived yesterday. She is a beautiful piece, # 16 AP. my only concern was the head was rolling around unsecured in the box and her feather headpiece broke off as a result. No biggie though, it glued back on nicely. BTW thanks to Alex for his help! I'm very excited to see what ARH comes out with in the future:

d58a0399.jpg

59b2a368.jpg

94452c86.jpg

e384ccd9.jpg

b322ede4.jpg

c8c07563.jpg

e531b506.jpg

6d47219e.jpg

Very nice! Thank you for posting!

My Arh Pocahontas arrived yesterday. She is a beautiful piece, # 16 AP. my only concern was the head was rolling around unsecured in the box and her feather headpiece broke off as a result. No biggie though, it glued back on nicely. BTW thanks to Alex for his help! I'm very excited to see what ARH comes out with in the future:

d58a0399.jpg

59b2a368.jpg

94452c86.jpg

e384ccd9.jpg

b322ede4.jpg

c8c07563.jpg

e531b506.jpg

6d47219e.jpg
Is that her actual skin tone? It's looks really red almost like burnt sienna color? I would almost prefer her in a lighter brown color similar to the AP Cleo or like the Soulfire Grace statue skin tone.

Is that her actual skin tone? It's looks really red almost like burnt sienna color? I would almost prefer her in a lighter brown color similar to the AP Cleo or like the Soulfire Grace statue skin tone.

Pretty much. I didn't use a flash or my editing software on the iphone because she came out beet red in the first batch of pics. In person she does seem darker skinned more than redish but it does look great.

Pretty much. I didn't use a flash or my editing software on the iphone because she came out beet red in the first batch of pics. In person she does seem darker skinned more than redish but it does look great.

Not sure if its the red coming in from your walls. Its hard to say.
Still best part about it is its sold out!

Once the retailers sell off theirs, your not going to find her. Editions sizes have been reduced, congrats! :clap

Not sure if its the red coming in from your walls. Its hard to say.
Still best part about it is its sold out!

Once the retailers sell off theirs, your not going to find her. Editions sizes have been reduced, congrats! :clap

You can tell it has nothing to do with his camera when the skin tone on the LSBs & Conan Diorama looks exactly like It should. Personally I think it's way too red comparing to the prototype color.

Any info on the final Angel of Death colouring Alex?

Those pics of Pocahontas' skin tone are definitely tempered by the red background. The camera get's fooled, big time, by the surrounding colours.

You can tell it has nothing to do with his camera when the skin tone on the LSBs & Conan Diorama looks exactly like It should. Personally I think it's way too red comparing to the prototype color.

well pocahontas is a jungle lady...so i dont see too big a problem of having a slightly redder/darker skin as people in the tropical jungles tend to have.

well pocahontas is a jungle lady...so i dont see too big a problem of having a slightly redder/darker skin as people in the tropical jungles tend to have.

Yeah those "jungles" of Virginia can be pretty wild, lol!

Ummm... she is native american Indian you know! :wink1:

Yeah those "jungles" of Virginia can be pretty wild, lol!

LOL! :lol

No Jugle lady is yet to come!!! Actually you will like her! She is to be PF and 1/4 and very nice! :wave

Any info on the final Angel of Death colouring Alex?

Those pics of Pocahontas' skin tone are definitely tempered by the red background. The camera get's fooled, big time, by the surrounding colours.

???
DeadLeaves you did not hear?

We had to revise the wings on the Death. They came in too heavy and we could not get them to stay on the backside!
But all the molds for the rest of it is already done. It is one of the more complicated ones. It, along with our new surprise for SDCC of this year will be ready in a few months. The painter may take his time, that is the only thing I am concerned with.

No, I didn't. Yeah, they are pretty huge & I imagine would be heavy when made out of poly stone.

Oh well, I'll keep an eye out to see how it goes.

*edit*
Nevermind, found the thread.

Last edited:

THOR is in da House

:thud: What an incredible Statue :thud:

gho3-vj-4da0.jpg

Back